1 (edited by Inlakech 2016-07-30 22:11:25)

Topic: How to found the story mod ? (my way)

1) Allowing a narrative mapping
2) Using a mod full Teeish (FNG, DDrace, Color catch, iFreeze, etc)
3) The way of stories is in DDnet style ("péripéties")
4) PVP could be FNG (this eternal religion battle= a great background for mapping stories)(with against)
5) Teecitys could be step
6) Somes Zombies stuff could add somes fun in Teecitys
7) Sports are teecitys included or shoppped
( Zonage needed in Mapping teeworlds ! WTF ? => add a command to allow mods by selected part in the Ctrl+shift+Editor)
8) Account but 1 place (here is the best)
9) Perhaps later a better vidéo encoder (social part)

PS :
I just want to see teeworlds killing Pokemon for free ( they just owned all stupid human under the 2 days !!!! WTF ?).
Teeworlds story mod apps for smartphone kill them all XD :3 And for free ^^

Please share or communicate but just TEE'it

Re: How to found the story mod ? (my way)

ENGLISH?! DO YOU SPEAK IT?!

Sorry but its unreadable.

3 (edited by 2016-07-30 22:22:21)

Sorry i don't have all this words to be clear

My talilor is a Fish
^^

Your english teacher is a fish, thats it and nothing else.

"Sorry i don't have all this words to be clear" should be :
"Sorry, i don't know all the words to make me understandable."
Or alternatively "Sorry, my english is way too f*&^ing bad to write in a english forum." Which would be understandable.

I recomend you using a english corrector, easy to find it on google. Small mistakes are one thing, but here you can't understand it.

Don't take it bad, most i wrote was mainly ironic. Especially since my english isn't the best either.

: // Blade.

That is why i made this numbers stuff 1) x)

Wouldn't want to have a story you wrote.. Well, you'd need to pass it throug a correction tool. Twice.

7 (edited by FuroS 2016-07-31 00:02:34)

Well, I get the idea you try to tell us, a giant mod that is somewhat an RPG with a mix some of the best stuff the most popular mods offer (if it's what you try to tell big_smile).

I know someone (who is absolutely not me) who works somewhat on a RPG mod that allows some kind of narrative mapping and other cool stuff, but has put that mod sadly on ice due to timelessness and lack of motivation.

But anyway, I think your idea is a bit 'over the top', because it's like a giant stew where you just threw everything you could imagine in a bucket without a real idea of their interactivities/connections.

P.S. If you're not that good in english, try to use some online-translators, but please translate each sentence once and not the text as a whole because then it'll usually get really unreadable. (like Blade67 already said).

Greetings,

"Panos."
               -FuroS

I'm reallly sorry :S
could you noticed ? tell me if you have a real online/plugin traductor for french to "X"
then i 'm not aware about english short cut to explain rightly !!?
"light for bedroom" = "lampe de chevet"  / https://translate.google.fr/?hl=fr& … %20bedroom

A new unreadable Sorry, sorry, sorry :'(