Topic: Tutorial Videos any requests?

Hello,

I'm sometimes doing some teeworlds related tutorial videos.
Because I didn't do any for a long time already(and now I'm bored ;D), I think that I should make one again, so I'm asking, if any people have got any requests about a specific topic which I could put in the form of a video smile
Greetings.

channel is click me

btw: I'm doing this with only the purpose of aiding the community and because I'm bored and especially not because of some advertising purpose whatsoever..

Teeworlds [ friends ] clan
Some YouTube Stuff about Teeworlds

Re: Tutorial Videos any requests?

Yes, a tutorial about how to make proper tutorial videos without using a texteditor instead of voice or at least fading in text.

Real programmers don't comment their code - it was hard to write, it should be hard to understand.
Proudly verkeckt since 2010.

xush wrote:

Yes, a tutorial about how to make proper tutorial videos without using a texteditor instead of voice or at least fading in text.

Hahahahhahaha, I can't stand youtube tutorials with the guy typing everything out. Goodness go buy a cheep mic!!!

Jesus is my Lord and Savior. Praise be unto God for giving us a way to live with him.

Check out my DeviantArt for all my TeeWorlds art and ideas for Teeoworlds

Basically redoing all of them smile
Will consider it, even tho my pronunciation may suck.

Teeworlds [ friends ] clan
Some YouTube Stuff about Teeworlds

jxsl13 wrote:

Basically redoing all of them smile
Will consider it, even tho my pronunciation may suck.

If there is any issue on pronunciation then please make caption for each instruction as well smile