1 (edited by SEG4 2016-07-26 20:14:06)

Topic: [SOLVED]Account system?

Hi teeworlds community, i need your help.
I have a error in "Account system" int my new mod.
Who can help me, please reply on my question in comments/Private Messages sad

I not have a errors!
I think problem in includes, first look in him.
Look in gamecontext.h , gamecontext.cpp , player.h .
http://www66.zippyshare.com/v/TGjrkRtb/file.html - sources.

Re: [SOLVED]Account system?

error 404?

I will be banned if I troll again ...

full error log and source code would not be bad for ppl who could be capable of helping you.

Teeworlds [ friends ] clan
Some YouTube Stuff about Teeworlds

jxsl13 wrote:

full error log and source code would not be bad for ppl who could be capable of helping you.

I not have a errors!
I think problem in includes, first look in him.
Look in gamecontext.h , gamecontext.cpp , player.h .
http://www66.zippyshare.com/v/TGjrkRtb/file.html - sources.

jxsl13 wrote:

I think better git - https://bitbucket.org/SEG4/teeworlds-account-system

Someone help me please sad

Maybe start by explaining what the problem is.

fisted wrote:

Maybe start by explaining what the problem is.

Okay, when i start server and say "/register ... ..." Nothing happens. If you look to gamecontext.h you'll understand what was going on.

Have you tried the standrad debug procedures (Set breakpoints in debugger; use dbg_msg) to find out wether your functions are called etc.?

"Panos."
               -FuroS

else if(str_comp_nocase(pMsg->m_pMessage, "/register") == 0)

If you write "/register XXXXX YYYYY", then the string can't be egal to "/register". You should use str_comp_nocase_num

necropotame wrote:
else if(str_comp_nocase(pMsg->m_pMessage, "/register") == 0)

If you write "/register XXXXX YYYYY", then the string can't be egal to "/register". You should use str_comp_nocase_num

Okay, thanks i think is it my problem.

You should change the name of the topic to "[SOLVED] Account system?" and close it.

I'm actually thinking about to move Teeworlds to Steam or something.. Would be great for accounting and validating if a player is "good" or "bad" (identified by unique steam id). The server then checks the unique steam id and validates information against steam. By the way this way we could implement a centralized stats system and alot more. No more /register or /login. Players are identified by a unique steam id. Amazing. Isn't it? This allows so much to servers... A brand new permission system for example.

First, I don't think it's possible because steam information are not available for the teeworlds server. Second, I don't like the idea of making teeworlds dependent of Steam.

And I don't think that /register and /login are really the difficult to use.

Totally agree with necropotame... Teeworlds don't need Steam.

Hmm ... I've made a modification to their authorization for STEAM-ID and checks for VAC. Also has its own ban on login Steam-ID. However, I do it at the moment I can only sell, not to let the public. I do not want to distribute it, because there will be a bunch of true-coders.

Perhaps then I will give access to some people to experience creation, but not now. Not completed graphic part. Not completed part of the user. Many features in reality it will be clear, therefore, it is hidden.