1 (edited by paxomoffv 2016-05-05 16:36:30)

Topic: 16 Bots on dm1

CRAZY!!!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GSUGJ1B … e=youtu.be

Re: 16 Bots on dm1

I can spot a player hiding amongst them. Treacherous human!

Not Luck, Just Magic.

I was there once too, but the same as on other maps. 16 players are too many and the bots are too accurate with the gun  (and shoot too instant)

Having troubles finding servers in the serverlist? Go to Pastebin (its a referer cause there is daily a new pastebin) and add the lines to your settings.cfg (in %APPDATA%\teeworlds). Then open teeworlds and go to the favorites tab. (Note however, standard teeworlds client can only show 256 favorites, use ddnet instead)

Schwertspize wrote:

I was there once too, but the same as on other maps. 16 players are too many and the bots are too accurate with the gun  (and shoot too instant)

Yah bots need a system where they will randomly miss and be less accurate as well as a system that varies their response time.  I think bots are a good idea to fill rooms when not that many people are playing, but these bots are too accurate and respond too quickly. I have played in these rooms before and these bots are damn near impossible to kill. as soon as you do they just respawn and kill you back.

Jesus is my Lord and Savior. Praise be unto God for giving us a way to live with him.

Check out my DeviantArt for all my TeeWorlds art and ideas for Teeoworlds