Topic: [Linux] Teeworlds on Fullscreen is centered with 2 Montiors

Hello,

I am running on Ubuntu Mate 15.10 and have a problem with running Teeworlds on fullscreen.
The dimensions are 1920x1080 of my first and 1080x1024 of my second monitor.

The problem now is, that when Teeworlds running on fullscreen, the game is centered in both of the two screens instead filling my first monitor.

I'm glad if anyone is going to help me.

Re: [Linux] Teeworlds on Fullscreen is centered with 2 Montiors

Toast wrote:

The problem now is, that when Teeworlds running on fullscreen, the game is centered in both of the two screens instead filling my first monitor.

Could you try running in borderless window mode?

I have the same problem, also on Ubuntu 15.10 (Unity, not Mate). Borderless windows helps a lot, but it not the thing that makes me happy. At least with Unity desktop, the window aligns at the launcher (at the left) and the statusbar (at the top) instead of the monitor bounds, and therefore is cut-off at the right and the bottom when using full resolution.

On 0.7 (SDL2) the problem is gone, so it seems to be a SDL issue.

@heinrich5991: Yea sure but this way I can't get the full resolution which were perfect for playing.
@Henningstone: Ok, thank you for that information. I'll wait then.

Toast wrote:

@heinrich5991: Yea sure but this way I can't get the full resolution which were perfect for playing.

You should be able to select the "full resolution" in the resolution window, even for borderless window mode.

6 (edited by Deepfinder 2016-01-08 22:35:45)

Toast wrote:

@Henningstone: Ok, thank you for that information. I'll wait then.

Why? There are some teeworlds-0.6 versions with SDL2, e.g. https://github.com/swick/teeworlds

I will be banned if I troll again ...

heinrich5991 wrote:
Toast wrote:

You should be able to select the "full resolution" in the resolution window, even for borderless window mode.

Yup, sure but then my task bar at the top is blocking almost needed pixels on my screen. You might not understand me there.

@Deepfinder: OFC If you port that to ddnet.

https://github.com/ddnet/ddnet/tree/sdl2-try3

here you go

Real programmers don't comment their code - it was hard to write, it should be hard to understand.
Proudly verkeckt since 2010.

thankyou sir