Topic: OpenFNG5 - design rework

I finally made rework of my favourite map.
Not as good as I expected. :(
But take a look!
PunBB bbcode test
PunBB bbcode test
Click me to get that map

2 (edited by Deepfinder 2015-12-29 23:25:06)

Re: OpenFNG5 - design rework

Looks nice!
Maybe you can add more doodads? After some rounds, it's boring to play on a map without

I will be banned if I troll again ...

seems like openfng5_beat, not openfng5.. Regardless, it looks amazing! Might add to my servers, I guess

Clan: Riot (I'm one of three leaders: Mile, Deku, pie)
Host teeworlds maps on a fng/ctf/dm/ddrace server for testing:http://riotproductions.tk/teewo/ broken-need reinstall nginx http://riotproductions.tk/bounce?whatEven, Teeworlds NA Discord chat

Thanks! I'll add some doodads later...

It has a very nice mood! smile I think the Tees should also look shadowy, so have you put a layer of shadows over the whole map?
If not you could increase brightness of the tile set a bit so it doesn't look too dark with shadows layered on top of it.

Loving TW since 2010 smile

6 (edited by ShootXen 2016-01-01 04:30:39)

Nice another beat version, but no one will play this version like other versions too.(fng is so bad..since 2years)
Be nice to each other // heinrich5991
@heinrich I'm friendly ^^

Hi! I added few weird flowers... (I don't want to  add that much stuff, that would be too confusing)
New version!
You might want to try mine easy solo map with the same style as this! smile

8 (edited by prof-turbo 2016-02-07 14:32:22)

I think you should clarify a little bit the background, it would increase contrast an make it easier to see the "solid" places.
Great map BTW smile

@ShootXen : Nobody plays fng ? Good joke dude. I agree that there is less people than at past but anyway, it's still a really played mod.

IGN = in-game name = the name you have when playing = the name you have when playing this game named teeworlds = the game you have playing this name gamed teeworlds and not the clan = Feeder