1 (edited by Ryozuki 2015-11-21 19:22:29)

Topic: zCatch Tournament

Welcome to the zCatch Tournament!

General Info

-Date: 11/21/2015
- 1 vs 1 mode
-Time: At 6:00 pm (18:00)
-Gametype: zCatch
-The Tee who doesn't lose any round wins the tournament.
-Tournament winner, 2nd and 3rd will be listed in this post when Tournament ends

Servers

zCatch Tournament Server: 108.61.177.59:8303
Server will be online 20 mins before 6:00 pm (CET). At 6:00 tournament will start automaticaly.

Info

Server uses this mod to automate the tournament. TournDm Mod

How to enter the tournament.

-Enter the Tournament Server.
-In chat type /join, so you are listed in tournament, now you just have to wait for tournament starts.

Winners

1: Blue
2: Momo
3: Tezcan

Please say here if you will participate in the tournament, just to know if there will be enough players smile

Organizers

- Ryozuki
- Blue

Re: zCatch Tournament

Will be there.

Real programmers don't comment their code - it was hard to write, it should be hard to understand.
Proudly verkeckt since 2010.

6pm in what timezone?

I've got two FNG maps which are close to ready for public release, hopefully they'll be on the forums soon! Aforementioned maps are on the back burner. Still doing mapping, but have higher priority map projects.
It should never take 45 seconds to download a map for anyone with a decent connection.

4 (edited by Ryozuki 2015-11-20 08:33:31)

Edit: CET

:s

Ryozuki wrote:

Cest

I guess you're talking about CET, the summer time (CEST) should be over.

I'll can't be there hmm
Will it be recorded ?

IGN = in-game name = the name you have when playing = the name you have when playing this game named teeworlds = the game you have playing this name gamed teeworlds and not the clan = Feeder

Winners
1: Blue
2: Momo
3: Tezcan

Ryozuki see pm

Having troubles finding servers in the serverlist? Go to Pastebin (its a referer cause there is daily a new pastebin) and add the lines to your settings.cfg (in %APPDATA%\teeworlds). Then open teeworlds and go to the favorites tab. (Note however, standard teeworlds client can only show 256 favorites, use ddnet instead)