1 (edited by SealOfTheTime 2015-11-02 20:27:09)

Topic: [MAP] inf_desert

This is my map for Infection/InfClasses.
Screenshots:
Left
Middle
Right
Floating island
Overview
I've used default tileset and CSS tileset by Whitefire.
You can download it here!
Alternative Version!

Re: [MAP] inf_desert

Thanks for the new fancy version.

I've corrected some points (wrong tiles, no solid game tile in the ground, too many hidden place, move credits to somewhere visible only in the editor ...). The last problem concern the spawn points. There is no blue-team spawn (human), and red spawn (zombies) are distributed in the whole map. I propose to convert red one to blue, and add red spawn near the space craft. Is it okay for you ?

After that, I will add it on the InfectionClass server, if you don't have objections about my modifictions.

it's online now, since latest update.

Having troubles finding servers in the serverlist? Go to Pastebin (its a referer cause there is daily a new pastebin) and add the lines to your settings.cfg (in %APPDATA%\teeworlds). Then open teeworlds and go to the favorites tab. (Note however, standard teeworlds client can only show 256 favorites, use ddnet instead)

Nie map !
Can't wait to see it in InfClasses server smile

IGN = in-game name = the name you have when playing = the name you have when playing this game named teeworlds = the game you have playing this name gamed teeworlds and not the clan = Feeder