1 (edited by android272 2015-10-20 02:17:47)

Topic: The Earth

Here is my interpretation of the earth of Teeworlds. If anyone wants to make a map on a spaceship or on the moon you can use this.

Earth

Source file here

________________________________________________________________________________
License: Creative Commons License - Attribution - Commercial use - Share Alike (CC BY 4.0)
TL;DR:
CAN:                             CANNOT:            MUST:
Commercial Use          Sublicense         Give Credit
Distribute                                                  Include Copyright
Modify                                                       State Changes
Rename

Note: I don't care too much about giving me credit or that you state changes as much as this copy right must stay with what ever is copied or modified.

Jesus is my Lord and Savior. Praise be unto God for giving us a way to live with him.

Check out my DeviantArt for all my TeeWorlds art and ideas for Teeoworlds

Re: The Earth

Looks great!

Why's Africa so grey? Because of the desert?

It would be cool if you use the structure of the standard-maps for the continents

I will be banned if I troll again ...

4 (edited by 2015-10-20 02:18:26)

heinrich5991 wrote:

Looks great!

Yes if you look at Africa the under the Sahara desert is grass land. It could probably be a little less green then north/south America and Europe. Now that you say something I don't like the way Africa looks. I will update it.

Deepfinder wrote:

It would be cool if you use the structure of the standard-maps for the continents

I don't understand? What do you mean?

Jesus is my Lord and Savior. Praise be unto God for giving us a way to live with him.

android272 wrote:
heinrich5991 wrote:

Looks great!

Yes if you look at Africa the under the Sahara desert is grass land. It could probably be a little less green then north/south America and Europe. Now that you say something I don't like the way Africa looks. I will update it.

It seems you got it the wrong way. You've put grey sand everywhere BUT in sahara which is green. Should be the other way around, the Sahara is in the middle of Africa.

Not Luck, Just Magic.

Dune wrote:
android272 wrote:
heinrich5991 wrote:

Looks great!

It seems you got it the wrong way. You've put grey sand everywhere BUT in sahara which is green. Should be the other way around, the Sahara is in the middle of Africa.

No the Sahara desert is in north Africa and its a desert so its all Sandy not green. Look http://www.globalsecurity.org/military/ … el-map.jpg

Plus Africa is tan and light green in this image.

7 (edited by Dune 2015-10-23 18:50:58)

android272 wrote:
Dune wrote:
android272 wrote:

No the Sahara desert is in north Africa and its a desert so its all Sandy not green. Look http://www.globalsecurity.org/military/ … el-map.jpg

Plus Africa is tan and light green in this image.

Yeah but then you'd have to make the whole lower half green.

Edit: nevermind then!

Not Luck, Just Magic.

http://www.geographicguide.com/pictures/africa-image.jpg

I made this as geographically correct as I could with while still keeping it as teeish as I could.  It is not extremely high detail while still being correct.

android272 wrote:

I made this as geographically correct as I could with while still keeping it as teeish as I could.  It is not extremely high detail while still being correct.

Without rand()'s picture I wouldn't have known how the world looks. Now your earth looks pretty accurate to me. smile

I guess my image did not show off the southern tip.