Topic: UML with documentation

If someone could do it, it would be great to have several UML diagrams. probably with short description of methods and so on. I think it's easier than commenting every line or every second line, but it would help much understanding the source.

Having troubles finding servers in the serverlist? Go to Pastebin (its a referer cause there is daily a new pastebin) and add the lines to your settings.cfg (in %APPDATA%\teeworlds). Then open teeworlds and go to the favorites tab. (Note however, standard teeworlds client can only show 256 favorites, use ddnet instead)

Re: UML with documentation

Let me prefix this by telling you that I don't know much of UML, I haven't taken my software engineering course yet. However, I'm not sure whether UML diagrams would help here, aren't these more used for things like OOP, whereas we basically only have a few modules interacting with each other?

UML is mostly used for things like OOP but not necessarily. the main reason is that you can simplify 2000 lines of code to 50 functions. and explain these 50 functions in one sentence. (I mean explain when it's executed and with which values)

Having troubles finding servers in the serverlist? Go to Pastebin (its a referer cause there is daily a new pastebin) and add the lines to your settings.cfg (in %APPDATA%\teeworlds). Then open teeworlds and go to the favorites tab. (Note however, standard teeworlds client can only show 256 favorites, use ddnet instead)

4 (edited by rand() 2015-10-19 11:37:13)

You can run some tools like doxygen on the source
There won't be more documentation but it's a good starting point.

For example: http://tw.died.re/classCClient.html