Topic: [solved] What license do these gun graphics have?

[topic moved]
Thanks for the reminder I need to go edit some of my posts now.

by the way if anyone knows the license for these guns I would like to know.  I put this image on DeviantArt so that I can talk about them here.  When I did that I did not change my default CC license and now I have someone on DeviantArt asking if he can use them for something but technically they are not mine. 

http://orig10.deviantart.net/e0ee/f/2015/233/6/6/teeworlds_guns_by_android272-d96k5sn.png

Jesus is my Lord and Savior. Praise be unto God for giving us a way to live with him.

Check out my DeviantArt for all my TeeWorlds art and ideas for Teeoworlds

2 (edited by 2015-09-06 09:22:33)

Re: [solved] What license do these gun graphics have?

android272 wrote:

Thanks for the reminder I need to go edit some of my posts now.

by the way if anyone knows the license for these guns I would like to know.  I put this image on DeviantArt so that I can talk about them here.  When I did that I did not change my default CC license and now I have someone on DeviantArt asking if he can use them for something but technically they are not mine. 

http://orig10.deviantart.net/e0ee/f/2015/233/6/6/teeworlds_guns_by_android272-d96k5sn.png

Graphics were done by Lappi (green and blue gun) and me seven yrs ago. We've done it for the teestrike mod.
I'm not sure, but in those days we released lots of our gfx with a (cc) by-nc-sa license.

Which means: graphics by Landil and Lappi (cc) by-nc-sa
Should do it

Edit: this is the original post of the modified graphic you are using. Read the discussion to see why we disliked the changes!
https://www.teeworlds.com/forum/viewtop … 586#p42586

Antoine de Saint Exupéry: It seems that perfection is reached not when there is nothing left to add, but when there is nothing left to take away.
Besides -  I am the gfx guy!

Thank you Landil these are great guns. and I wish they were in linnalla.

Jesus is my Lord and Savior. Praise be unto God for giving us a way to live with him.

android272 wrote:

Thank you Landil these are great guns. and I wish they were in linnalla.

"linnalla"?

Antoine de Saint Exupéry: It seems that perfection is reached not when there is nothing left to add, but when there is nothing left to take away.
Besides -  I am the gfx guy!

vanilla ?

yeah, most probably vanilla..... but these are really nice.... wanna create a set containing these?

Having troubles finding servers in the serverlist? Go to Pastebin (its a referer cause there is daily a new pastebin) and add the lines to your settings.cfg (in %APPDATA%\teeworlds). Then open teeworlds and go to the favorites tab. (Note however, standard teeworlds client can only show 256 favorites, use ddnet instead)

7 (edited by android272 2015-09-07 07:28:05)

wow did not catch that auto correct...

I made a proposal that I think would be much better than continuously adding guns to a sprite sheet.

But this thread is about adding licenses to your work so that people will know what you allow people todo with your art.  So if you want to discuss guns post there.