Re: [MOD] Counter-strike: Tee Time (Discontinued)

HMH wrote:

Maybe I can help you with pathfinding at some time (quite occupied atm). Here is some inspiration for you ^^:
http://i.solidfiles.net/927ce78323.png

Thanks but I already created working path finding with generated waypoint tree. tongue

The server can now be used to host DM++ & TDM++. Config files included.

Download win32 & unix

Gameplay clip from TDM++
https://youtu.be/G_0J3pOuG4w

Version 1.5

Survival mode for CSTT is now optional (off by default). You die, wait 4 seconds, respawn.

Various weapon, AI & gameplay improvements.

This mod works well, but I think some maps are not very well balanced hmm

Great work anyway big_smile

IGN = in-game name = the name you have when playing = the name you have when playing this game named teeworlds = the game you have playing this name gamed teeworlds and not the clan = Feeder

55 (edited by Siile 2015-11-11 14:35:48)

Version 1.51

First classes, perks and abilities added.

Download (win32 & Unix)

edit. I dropped CSBB for a while. I'll do some major changes to weapons and abilities in next releases.

http://ninslash.com/img/classpick.png

56 (edited by prof-turbo 2015-11-16 20:33:52)

Actually it's too easy to win being a counter-terrorist : I make an easy 5/0 being counter-terrorist while It's hard to win being a terrorist. Maybe because of AIs ?

map : cs_dust2
Some problems with AIs is that they go to the hardest points to keep for terrorists.

Also, some abilities are really cheated : grenade launcher + electro grenade is da combination tongue

IGN = in-game name = the name you have when playing = the name you have when playing this game named teeworlds = the game you have playing this name gamed teeworlds and not the clan = Feeder

it's quite complex now :-/
i prefer the simplicity

Antoine de Saint Exupéry: It seems that perfection is reached not when there is nothing left to add, but when there is nothing left to take away.
Besides -  I am the gfx guy!

Landil wrote:

it's quite complex now :-/
i prefer the simplicity

True, I think I'll disable the classes & abilities in next release, and save them for my next zombie mod (zombies are always simple). Which feels better, respawning or survival mode?

prof-turbo wrote:

Also, some abilities are really cheated : grenade launcher + electro grenade is da combination tongue

Yeah, they're not that balanced yet.

I disabled the classes & skills for now. Magnum .9000 now has explosive bullets.

when I add to exec add_vote don't show on vote list in game ,
why?
how use my own vote list?

kinggta : I think actually shop overrides vote list hmm

I'll fix it later. ^^

tnx siile please do that :X