1 (edited by 2015-06-22 20:03:32)

Topic: zpanic

Owner of zpanic and he`s friend steal my mod xPanic... its okay but then they use  DDOs for my server, i bought protection but it help only for some days... they find way how to lag server without atack vps... they atack open port 8303 and server got 1000 ping... they did it  becouse like they say  want steal my players.... thats so sad.. ican show you screens on private :C write to me  here or  my skype aiutkapec800 or somethink..i will show you all you need to block them server

the people who ddos is Browed and Halloween

Re: zpanic

Notice you the first the ddos there were engaged. And your Noname with pride moved away us. Therefore we also put protection as you in the last day ddos block VDS yet

Blocking of your IP 109.234.38.242
IP 109.234.38.242 of your VDS is blocked for 6 hours because of attack which goes on it at present. Attack level: 1.55998 G

And I don't see problems to advance the zpaniс, or I have to ask you that is possible for me that isn't present?

And besides still actively occur ddos attacks to our server. That happens is displayed in jumps of a ping

And your communication delivers discontent?
You in Skype whom only didn't call me from the child to fucking mother

CkB99! k: "Sure" kinder
CkB99! k: Browed project community:
CkB99! k: Your new nickname Sucks project community:
CkB99! k: Please
CkB99! k: Browed project community:
CkB99! k: I LIKE TO SHIT UPSIDE DOWN
Browed project community: wtf; DD

3 (edited by 2015-06-23 13:42:29)

thats not i smile   i`m  not informatic and thats not my ip smile

ckb is noname not me wink

Seriously, stop ddos'ing each other. I am not going to play on a different server when I know that the owner is responible for the lags of the other server. That's just childish. Please. Just be fair competition.

Loving TW since 2010 smile

okay we can off topic:) we  buy good ddos protection ad they stop ddos  us

6 (edited by Orangus 2015-06-24 19:02:10)

"Just be fair competition."
Browed and HalloWeeN are not, and they never will be.
They are still trying to crash xPanic.

Orange is my faver color.
Orange and tangerine is my faver fruit.
I never get stuff done, just coz I'm lazy.

7 (edited by JonastheRoman 2015-06-25 00:51:09)

Saw that last time, Orangus. It's really stupid.
The only thing I know is that the original mod was named wPanic. So who actually stole from whom?

Edit: Ok, I've dug down through the forums and remembered that both originated in the zEsc mod by BotoX, which got copied ("Panic") and then somehow modified into these different versions.
That's why I think nobody here actually stole from each other, everyone just used code already created, if I am right.
So just stay peacefully guys! smile

JonastheRoman wrote:

The only thing I know is that the original mod was named wPanic. So who actually stole from whom?

Edit: Ok, I've dug down through the forums and remembered that both originated in the zEsc mod by BotoX, which got copied ("Panic") and then somehow modified into these different versions.
That's why I think nobody here actually stole from each other, everyone just used code already created, if I am right.

looks like you don't get
We don't base the code, the main problem is that they are always trying to crash xPanic.
I had an infection server in the past, I had, until HalloWeeN came and ddosed it.
I know that they will never be fair competition, never!

9 (edited by Browed 2015-06-25 16:00:42)

It is touched us we will touch hmm

At first we touched nobody, eventually I am right during new year

aiut began the first ddos
and an infection, only I saw the rival of Zabyworld as impudently pulls the people

JonastheRoman wrote:

Yes you are right, but I took DDNet, and transferred Zesc there, and all the rest added
In a zpanic the important part is played by DDRace and Zesc

Also I have Panic on 0.5 version

Browed wrote:

At first we touched nobody

You did touch me, and I didn't touch anyone, just was hosting my server.

Browed wrote:

And an infection, only I saw the rival of Zabyworld

As far as I saw that (myself) you ddos all the popular infection servers, also using my nickname for that, to substitute me ofc.

Browed wrote:

as impudently pulls the people

You ddos all the competitors and then you dare to say that they impudently pulls the people?
You are a big hypocrite, sir.

Orangus wrote:

looks like you don't get
We don't base the code, the main problem is that they are always trying to crash xPanic.
I had an infection server in the past, I had, until HalloWeeN came and ddosed it.

I thought the ddos would happen because you accuse each other of "stealing" (like aiutkapec100 said) the mod...

Browed said aius did the first attacks. Orange and you accuse Halloween and Browed.
I mean, nobody here wants his servers to be crashed, so just leave each other alone.

JonastheRoman wrote:
Orangus wrote:

looks like you don't get

I thought the ddos would happen because you accuse each other of "stealing" (like aiutkapec100 said) the mod...

Browed said aius did the first attacks. Orange and you accuse Halloween and Browed.
I mean, nobody here wants his servers to be crashed, so just leave each other alone.

I wish you said that when they attacked my server just because it existed, a month ago..