Topic: Where maps are located ububtu

Forgive my English, you will see Teeworlds have installed Ubuntu, and I've started a server but however much I try I can not get it to work I download maps. My question is to do something special to work, if so someone can guide me to a website where I explain in Spanish because I can not find it anywhere. Another question would be how many modes of play there. Thank You

Re: Where maps are located ububtu

The maps are located in `~/.teeworlds/maps` or `~/.teeworlds/downloadedmaps`, ~ stands for your home directory, so e.g. `/home/<username>/.teeworlds/maps`.

There are three official gametypes: death match (DM), team death match (TDM) and capture the flag (CTF). Then there are a lot of other custom gametypes such as Race, DDRace ("dummy-drag race"), OpenFNG ("freeze next-generation") or Catch.

Re: Where maps are located ububtu

First of all thanks , I installed the maps in the right place and I gave them the same permissions as the original game but still not get it to work. Only works if I put as principal but can not get me to change to the following . It's frustrating because in principle is very easy to set up the server