Topic: [Serverhosting] Project upTee.de

Hey guys,

I'm looking for some participant for the upTee.de Teeworlds server hosting environment.

You want an own teeworlds server and cannot afford it or you are simply too young to pay for it yourself, then you can take part in here.
All you have to do is to write about why you can't have an own server and why you would like to have one, maybe which mod you would like to host and so on...
We only host open source mods.

About 5 to 10 people can have an own server, so be fast smile

Because the whole environment is still in development (by Sushi Tee), I cannot guarantee a 24/7 server hosting experience, as well as how long you will be able to have that server, but I can guarantee that it will be at least 3 months for now smile
Greets jxsl13

btw: the servers are hosted in Germany

Teeworlds [ friends ] clan
Some YouTube Stuff about Teeworlds

Re: [Serverhosting] Project upTee.de

Hmm... I would like to have a vanilla (pro?) DM server. Because there are 0 pro DM servers in Europe. I can't afford a host, I'm only 13, and I don't have the money. I have no idea how this all works... I am a very good Moderator/Police, in case of kicking for '...'. I don't know how to go here...

nya~ :3c
r.i.p. Teeworlds

@Ilyana: Actually you can play dm1 1on1 (most played dm format by high level tees) on gV servers

Ilyana, you gotta register on uptee.de smile

Hey, can you host me vanilla ctf server?

My Vanilla server ip:81.30.158.50:8329
I am Fucking good at chat:D
I like vanilla gm!

6 (edited by jxsl13 2015-02-20 00:54:19)

I can host for now about 8 mods and vanilla as well

read me
click me & log in, push the own servers tab

I have a problem...
Yeah i have server but problem is i want to make 8on8 but don't know how. Can you help?

My Vanilla server ip:81.30.158.50:8329
I am Fucking good at chat:D
I like vanilla gm!