Topic: yea announcement of sorts

PunBB bbcode test

I feel like actually doing a remix EP with teeworlds sound effects cuz they're pretty cool sounding so yea coolio

Italic text

Re: yea announcement of sorts

So mate. Nice idea. Actually great timing, mate. I wanted someone to make a remix of the main menu music. Nothing too heavy, maybe something jazzy, funky or Nu Disco-ish. I would use that for my client's background music.
You aren't obligated to do this, obviously. It's just a request.

Move along, nothing to see here, really.

TheDerero wrote:

So mate. Nice idea. Actually great timing, mate. I wanted someone to make a remix of the main menu music. Nothing too heavy, maybe something jazzy, funky or Nu Disco-ish. I would use that for my client's background music.
You aren't obligated to do this, obviously. It's just a request.

I'll probably ended up doing that at some point actually, no idea when, actually I have no idea when this EP's coming out cuz I'm the laziest person I know but probably before new years maybe either that or like next july

Italic text

4 (edited by 2gethR 2014-12-04 12:16:11)

ChrisyFieldz wrote:

probably before new years [...] or like next july

That's one hell of a time span, man. Though that is totally fine since the thing I'm doing will take me like [insert developing time of 0.7 here] +/- some days or weeks. So yeah, you have plenty of time, for I do need to learn C-Plusles and stuff.
Wishing you luck!

Move along, nothing to see here, really.