Topic: Need help to create a new mod :S

Hey, Ho and Helloz!
I have no idea where to post this '-'
I am  an openfng player and I would like to create a new mod. My question is: Is there anyone to help me, or where could I find someone to help, or better, someone to do the mod? '-'

Just to motivate you, the nice moder reading this, I explain my mod:

- Blue vs Red: The Red are the "Runners"; they only have a hammer that freezes 5sec as a weapon (and their hook, ofc). Their goal is to cross the map to the other side where a line waits them, a 'cross' (croissing off the map to the line) gives 10points. The Blue are the "Catchers"; they only have a lasergun that instantly kills (like in iDM, it makes the runner depop). Their goal is to stop the Runners (firing on them '-')
- There are two sets: First you're Runner, then Catcher, or the opposite. A set is in 100 points (can be changed in serv settings).
- The Catchers can't commit suicide, if they do, they lose some points and can't instantly repop. (like in ictf)
-Moding problems: the crossline, maybe we could take it from ddrace...
-When a Runner is touched or succeeds a cross, it repops like in every mod ^^

To put on a nutshell, the mod is based on speed of moves for the runners, on aimskills for the catchers. I guess it is close to the 'tower defense'.

I already created a map adapted to the mod; but I don't have any serv.
The mod name could be RunCatch, but any better idea can replace it tongue
We simulated the mod in fng, and it's pretty funny; I mean, I think it isn't useless to create it smile

Well, I hope anyone could help me ^^ don't hesitate in answering or sending me any message wink

-and, to the modos, i'm sorry if I shall post it somewhere else, I really didn't find where to post it :S-

Meow, Nya!
**Sorry for bad English, i'm french! :3**

Re: Need help to create a new mod :S

I like the idea but i would do it a little different. What do you think about following:
Only a few players are "catchers", the rest are "runners". They all start with a hammer. if a runner gets catched he switches the team and becomes a catcher. he will be dead until next round. this becomes interesting if there are only very few runners left and they try to avoid the high amount of catchers.

Re: Need help to create a new mod :S

Ich wrote:

I like the idea but i would do it a little different. What do you think about following:
Only a few players are "catchers", the rest are "runners". They all start with a hammer. if a runner gets catched he switches the team and becomes a catcher. he will be dead until next round. this becomes interesting if there are only very few runners left and they try to avoid the high amount of catchers.

This looks like the Ghost mod.

This person already asked me to code that mod, 2 months ago lol. It surprises me a bit that they still keep the idea and try to find a coder.

while(!Success())
    TryAgain();
Try until you succeed.