1 (edited by Rias Gremory 2014-07-05 06:26:08)

Topic: [SERVER] Gaming's Souls Block Server

Hey, first of all, i'm french, so sorry for my bad and basic english...
So I'm here for show you my server smile
If you're tired, you can skip to "resume" wink

/!\ The server /!\

=> The server is a dedicated server DDRace Blocker (so 24h/24 online) with an exclusive map regularly updated !

=> The server have a Teamspeak (IP adress at the end), if you want to team or discuss, you can come smile (But it's a french community, so we talk  a little bit english, but no like a boss lol)

=> The server is very fluid (no lag), in Europe, the ping is around 40 and in America/Russia, around 65 !About the config of the server, we have a processor 8 cores/16 threads ad 28Go of RAM, so no problem about that (Gaming's souls in not a Teeworlds community only, we host lot of server of others games) big_smile

=> All the server is in english (international language)

/!\ The adds and others /!\

=> There are 3 ranks on the server : Visitor, Member and Admin (in the future, a VIP rank will be probably added)
-The visitor rank is the first of all rank, you can do all of what you want, but you can't access to the member room.
-The member rank can be obtained by playing in the server, most you play, must you have chance to be member smile When you are member, you have access to the member room with all weapons at the start, Rainbow, Endless Hook (you have to finish a race), and the heavy hammer (you have to finish a hard race).

=> The server have a lot of addons ! Like the upgrades or the Secrets Room.

=> A lot of bonus are availible at the end of the map :
-Obtain all weapons
-Obtain Endless Hook
-Obtain +1 jump (cumulable)
-Obtain the heavy hammer (You have to do a DDRace where you can be frozen)
-Obtain Weapons, Endless Hook, 2 jumps and Ninja (You have to do 3 little race where you can die)
-Obtain one upgrade (Weapons reload more fast (10% per 10% until 300%), walk more fast (5% per 5%, cumulable until 135%), be frozen less time (5% per 5% until 175%) and finally increase the hook length (10% per 10% until 200%)

/!\ Resume /!\

The server DDRace Blocker dedicated by Gaming's Souls receive lot of people with his 64 slots on an exclusive map very complete !
A lot of addons are presents like the rank, the upgrades and the rest... Everybody can join, noob or pro !
If you want to discuss or make a team, you can join the Teamspeak !
A lot of things are availibe, you can just join and see if you like the server ! smile

/!\ IP Adress and more infos /!\

For join the server, you can connect on these IP :
play.shadowcraft.fr:8303 or 188.165.209.135:8303
(The first IP will be probably change in few time because we have changed of name)

If you want to join the Teamspeak, use this IP :
ts.shadowcraft.fr
(same as above, the IP will be probably change...)

Well, I hope my topic has convinced you to come on the server ! lol
For information, this Teeworlds server exist for over 7 months, but it took a long break so I remake a little adversiting to relaunch it !

So, Bye big_smile