Topic: Art for money

For my mod i need very little art. I need someone to make it for some money.

Re: Art for money

Again... no money = work , Moneh = no work.

MuffinMario wrote:

Again... no money = work , Moneh = no work.

Very true big_smile

And I already made him a map, so I'm not making art for him.  Unless you need a logo for  your mod, then I can do that.  But either way, you aren't paying me, if that's what you mean.

no

"You wanna pay me ??? nah thats not how it works here ."

Teeworlds!!!!

Thats what I thought smile

no

Ioannisjanni wrote:

"You wanna pay me ??? nah thats not how it works here ."

It just don't work at all here. Teeworlds dev is just way too slow to get anything crazy done. They refuse everything that would 'break' vanilla gameplay. Mods ? No, something for kids.

I'm sorry, but a lot of things are wrong : Source of tileset must be released, dev must accept mods and accept change that break vanilla gameplay, or add new mods for this kind of changes. Every proposal must be accepted with enthousiasm and stop saying "not needed".

Also, admins on this forum musn't modify post too much since censure just kill positive attitude. Even if the post is off topic or trolling, really. I also bet that this post will be modified/deleted by an admin.

I agree 100% with needs

*EPIC-NOTHING*

Ludini wrote:

I agree 100% with needs

Yeah, especially the moderator part... Oh wait, I'm one of them.

Great, let's not start a debate on that now, it's completely offtopic.

Not Luck, Just Magic.

needs's point = proven lol

arch is a little endian

I will draw it for some monet.

Things work different at open source projects. Tell us about your mod and the graphics you need. If it's interesting a graphic artist might join. And if he is allowed to contribute his ideas you increase your chances significantly.

Antoine de Saint Exupéry: It seems that perfection is reached not when there is nothing left to add, but when there is nothing left to take away.
Besides -  I am the gfx guy!