1 (edited by inviz 2013-10-28 04:34:44)

Topic: Keyboard layout US

Hi,

I will try to put this as simple as possible in an example format.
I have two keyboard layouts on my OS which is Windows 8 at the moment, they are:
English UK
and other non-English language.

When I start Teeworlds game, English US is added into my system, but it appears only in language bar, and does not appear in control panel.
Me, and others, have the same bug with other software.

Most of the people would not notice any problem with this, but it is really annoying for me to have additional, unwanted keyboard layout in my system for two reasons: switching between languages I have to hop over US keyboard one more time than usual, and the second is I might enter or change my password somewhere which could contain special symbols which are different on US and UK layouts, needless to say that can cause a trouble.

After restart that language disappears, or it is possible to add and remove US keyboard in control panel since it is not present in there. But this is not a solution of a problem. This have to be sorted out once and for all.
I am not a programmer and I do not have enough of knowledge to debug your program, but since different software cause this problem on Windows system, there should be a good reason, whether it is Microsoft's fault->bug, or something else.

Regards,