3 maps there :maps

tune your server with this :
tune grenade_curvature 0
tune grenade_speed 3000
tune grenade_lifetime 20
tune gun_speed 0
tune gun_lifetime 0

Re: [MOD] Bazooka

When i try that it says invalid command: tune... any other modding command things that does work.. well it works for you but not for me -_-

summondeath wrote:

When i try that it says invalid command: tune... any other modding command things that does work.. well it works for you but not for me -_-

You use the F2 (RCON) ingame?

Core2Quad QX9650 12MB 4x3,00GHz - Razer Lachesis - Corsair 8 GB XMS2 DDRII PC6400 RAM DualChannel - Nvidia GeForce 9800GX2 1GB PCI-E - Windows Vista Ultimate EN 64-bit

tune gun_speed 0
tune gun_lifetime 0

Why that? It just turns of gun, it has nothing to do with grenade luncher.

Soeb wrote:

tune gun_speed 0
tune gun_lifetime 0

Why that? It just turns of gun, it has nothing to do with grenade luncher.

I think this is to "deactivate" the gun, which is one of the startweapons; instead of this you could change the sourcecode, but this solution is much easier.

I know. I said why to turn it off?

7 (edited by summondeath 2008-04-06 21:47:38)

Pvpede wrote:
summondeath wrote:

You use the F2 (RCON) ingame?

Do you use your console that is red? maybes thats the problem because ive been using the other one..
Ty it works now, but anyone know how to make it so the gun reloads faster? And that you can hold down the mouse button and it still shoots.
Also anyone know how to mod a single player.. like give them infinite health lol..

Soeb wrote:

I know. I said why to turn it off?

Cause people would use it to kill and its only grenade launcher.
Its only a tune mod you could a lot more thing with editing source.