Re: InoT [FNG Tournament] #6

Team J and G was disqualified because 1 player was in both teams. It's not good.

About InoT Client: We are working on it.

Team-H: Master.7ven (PL), IsenAkaKrzysiu (PL), - Reserve: - \\ The team is disqualified because of a lack of players.

Shanan wrote:

I thought InoT client was made as obligatory client for participating in tournaments, as a proof of "clear" client. If client wasn't made for these purpose too, I dislike InoT organisation then sad

You can always use injection-based cheats.

Not Luck, Just Magic.

shrek told me they are working on a verified client but don't have one yet. Next tournament he hopes to have it.

Unfortunately we could only play versus POLICE and Ignis.:( Good games anyway.
You could have let the teams that lost versus the cheaters take the spots of the 2nd stage.

[21:15:20] Tom-d1ed: das ist ja mal so
[21:15:21] Tom-d1ed: extrem schlecht

Dune wrote:

Team-H: Master.7ven (PL), IsenAkaKrzysiu (PL), - Reserve: - \\ The team is disqualified because of a lack of players.

Shanan wrote:

I thought InoT client was made as obligatory client for participating in tournaments, as a proof of "clear" client. If client wasn't made for these purpose too, I dislike InoT organisation then sad

You can always use injection-based cheats.

Thx, but i was not about H team.
And InoT devs are clever enough to find solution. In other sides - that's cool, why nobody did it before(last 1-2 years) hmm

Shahan wrote:

And InoT devs are clever enough to find solution.

Sometimes there's just no workaround, you know.

But I'm curious.

Not Luck, Just Magic.