Topic: Prototype award for future Tournement

Hi,

I'm working on a physical award to ship to the 1st, 2nd, 3rd places winner.

I've attach a picture of a prototype version printed and the original file.  I used a piece of wood scrap, so it wasn't big enough to do the full engraving.  Also, the idea is to paint in color the engraved area you see on the wood.

I love to get your input about the idea in the first place of an physical award given to winner, and about the format of the award.  For example, instead of the star(and yes... it a mirror), I could use the teewords flag logo with 1 in it maybe...  The idea right now is that Moc server will host it, but I'm REALLY open if there a official tournament and make it for that project instead.

prototype award
vector

Thanks

Moc

Re: Prototype award for future Tournement

Looks great honestly! What kind of tournament are you planning.

3 (edited by Slinack 2013-06-09 07:11:44)

Really cool, Moc smile

check out these maps: infiltrate - choco - dustycloud

This is incredible! O:

Playing Teeworlds since 2011!
"I will always be topless for you"
                  - Günther Branlutte

Could I request you change that 1st to "#1" ?

Ex-King of Teeworlds

Nice work !

7 (edited by yeti 2013-06-15 19:09:24)

If you got rid of the mirror this would look really really nice. I don't know what it is but to me the mirror kind of cheapens  what you are able to created out of the wood. Perhaps if the star is made out of wood  (but I think you could get rid of the star all together) or your flag idea would be interesting to see if it is carved. Just my opinion good job on this!

Tee need a hand smile

In my oppinion it would be cooler if you did everything in wood. The star just seems off for me.

Visit our clan: =Eagle= !

The star could be replaced with a ninja sword, lazer, bazooka, ... , gun and hammer.

Developper of teeworlds-stats.info

Great work! Looks really good, I think we never had something like that as an award for a tournament.

Currently Duel Nights are the only TW for Americas (as far as I know) and we could use a trophy next time we decide to do a tournament. hint hint