1 (edited by TestTee96 2013-05-29 20:15:07)

Topic: TWC-DDRACE

Hello All,

I want to tell all about the new mod of TWCoding.TK.

The mod this time is a edited version of XXLDDRACE64. So thanks XXLTOMATE.

The mod is edited to be the first public DDRACE with upgrades. We choosed the name TWC-DDRACE. As you can see on the name its nearly the same as TWC-CTF. Also brought by TWCoding.TK.

The mod has everything that XXLDDRACE64 has & a couple extra's.

-Upgrades of all weapons (all separated)
-Ninja upgrade
-Hook upgrade
-FreezeTimeReduction Upgrade
-TT96Pull
-LolName's
-Weaponshammer
-RenameClan

UPGRADES: Faster reload of the weapons
Ninja upgrade: Faster reload time to use Ninja
Hook upgrade: Longer hooktime
FreezeTimeReduct Upgrade: Less unfreeze time
TT96Pull: Just a TeePull to move people with your hammer wherever you want them to go
Lolname's : Commands to change Name & Clan in a combination like: I & Noob, ...
Weaponshammer: A magical hammer that gives the person you hit all weapons,
RenameClan: A command to rename the clan of somebody (In XXLDDRACE64 its only possible to change name of somebody)

Not that much, Not that special, But after the succes of UPDDRACE64 & 64XXLDDRACE people kept asking to share that mod. Thats why we bring proudly the first UPGRADE mod for the public!

If there are any questions about it, or if you have suggestions or any kind of info you can contact us on TWCoding.TK or add me on skype. (Sofia-Girlpower)

I dont see how to upload the mod & the entities here.. So i ll just ask you to go to the MaD-Forum were we upload all our stuff.

http://mad-forum.de/forumdisplay.php?fid=34

At the moment its only available for windows. So you can only download the windows mod & the entities. The linux mod should be downloadable today/tomorrow/.. Lets say in the near future.

Enjoy this mod & if there are any questions just ask them!

Greets TestTee96,
Starter of TWCoding.TK