1 (edited by 2013-04-27 03:39:03)

Topic: Zombie mode & another ideas ? Broken, see plz ?

>>The zombie mode ( like black ops ) :

You star with a pistol with FINITE ammo and the hammer

The zombies comes at waves, and they break barricades ( you can fix the barricades too )

On the wall, you have a weapon to buy for a price and medkits to recover your health

You have perks too ( long jump, knock back melee, blast shield ( explosion resistance ), secound chance ( like a quick revive, you dont die, and you can give to a dead friend ), long hook, speed boost, damage resistance,  ).

>>Zombies :

Appears at wave 1 up - Normal zombies have a large jump ( you cant escape hooking on a high place ) , walk slow and give a hunge damage { give 1$ for kill and 2$ for melee kill }

Wave 3 up -Boomer have a normal  jump, walk very slow, dont give melee damage, have a very small health and explode when die { give 2$ for kill, 3$ for melee kill ( dont try it ) }

Wave 5 up - Hunter have a normal jump, walk very fast, give a real bad damage, have a small health, can do the atack like the ninja do, "jump" on the enemy and give damage ( but hunters gives a small damage ) { give 3$ for kill and 4$ for melee kill }

Wave 10 up - SWAT Soldiers Zombies ( they were SWAT guys on life :B ) are like the normal zombies but they have hunge BULLET resistance and are very slow ( more than normal zombies ) can drop ammo, bullet weapons and granades* { give 5$ for kill on BULLET and 4$ for kill on melee, explosions, fire* ( because is much easy to kill him on melee, explosions, fire than bullet) }

Wave 11 to 15 - Fire Department Zombies are like normal zombies but they have hunge FIRE* resistance and are very slow ( like SWAT guys ) can drop a better melee ( fireaxe* ) and small medkits { give 4$ for kill, 5$ for melee kill and 6$  for fire kill }

Wave 15 up - Elite Fire Department Zombies are like the normal Fire Department Zombie, but he can't take damage with FIRE*, drops the same thing than Normal Fire F*cking guy ( Im tired to tip he's name ) { give 5$ for kill and 6$ for melee kill }

Wave 25 up - NASA zombies have a normal health but can heal himself and another zombies and summon more NORMAL zombies { give 7$ for kill and  8$ for melee kill, BUT your summons dont give money

Wave 30 only - Project X, he's the only zombie on the wave 30, but he have a giant life, he have a small damage but he hook you , atack ( with he cant atack you in 8 secounds he release you ), and release you ( he cant hook again for 5 secounds ),  he have a infinite hook distance , when he's die he do a blue explosion and recover all your team life, defense, ammo and another things...

More zombies ideas ? Speak on this topic :3

My Another idea
MORE WEAPONS !!!

1. Default pistol comparation
2. Default granade laucher comparation
3. Default shotgun

1. 44. Magnun, better damage but small fire rate
1. Five seven, better fire rate but small damage
2. RPG-7, giant damage, no bullet drop on rocket and only one round max uni. on inventory
2. SMAW, a little better than default granade laucher damage, no bullet drop on rocket and only two round max uni. on inventory
3. SPAS, good damage, bad range
3. KSG, good range, bad damage

Maybe a flametrower ? can place fire on the ground to a short time and give damage to players/zombies on the location, or direct on a player/zombie, doing a individual constant damage, flametrowers have a small fuel ( ammo for it )

Maybe automatic guns ?  :3 AK47, M16A3, SCARL, MP7, VECTOR, P90, ACR...

Trowabbles granades, molotovs, C4...

More melees with plus damage, atack speed ...

More guns ideas ? Speak on this topic :3

too much things sad

Moved to appropriate subforum. // Dune

Re: Zombie mode & another ideas ? Broken, see plz ?

Why is my name on this? o.o

Wrong forum. There is a mod idea thread.

Are you going to code it...?

#yemDX is a known troll

4 (edited by 2013-04-27 19:29:34)

Broken wrote:

Why is my name on this? o.o

Wrong forum. There is a mod idea thread.

1. It's because a love you <3 u are so sexy :3
2. No, its a  Development idea '-' ( official game )

Pikotee wrote:

Are you going to code it...?

No, I don't know C++
It is only a idea :3

hm... that's pretty much work...

#yemDX is a known troll

BROKEN, SEE PLZ!

I WANT A PALACE 200 METERS HIGH, 500 ROOMS, SWIMMING POOL, GARAGE WITH 10 MOST EXPANSIVE CARS, ARTIFICIAL BEACH WITH ARTIFICIAL SEA WITH WAVE GENERATOR!

THIS IS JUST AN IDEA, AND OFC I WON'T PAY FOR THAT!

---

No, seriously ppl, stop posting your 'well detailed ideas' without any programming skill! NOBODY, I repeat NOBODY will give a f**k to make this for you. Unless you pay ofc. Don't missunderstand me - I don't mean posting ideas is bad. He just wrote 3594 characters for nothing. Guys, seriously. Most of my projects aren't so well documented... if you want something done, do it yourself or PAY.

Despite that, I don't think that there is somebody who is able to code it. Even the AI (meh favourite) is enough. The only one I think is able to do something big like this is FuN~Elefant, but he's not into teeworlds anymore...

SORRY! TRUTH IS BRUTAL! wink

C++/Java my life ^^
If you like dislike button click it
NOW!

I think most good coders are able to code stuff like this, and also there is an opensource AI for 0.5.2 which is waiting for being ported to 0.6.x, but i agree NOBODY will code it, there is motivation missing, newbies would code it, but the aren't good enough, pros wouldn't code it even if they can... that's the live, the truth...

#yemDX is a known troll

Yes, because noone wanna waste time on that, like kitty said?

Not Luck, Just Magic.

9 (edited by Ich 2013-04-29 00:04:42)

Pikotee wrote:

I think most good coders are able to code stuff like this, and also there is an opensource AI for 0.5.2 which is waiting for being ported to 0.6.x, but i agree NOBODY will code it, there is motivation missing, newbies would code it, but the aren't good enough, pros wouldn't code it even if they can... that's the live, the truth...

Dune wrote:

Yes, because noone wanna waste time on that, like kitty said?

Why would i code something I am surely able to? I ofc would like to port that AI to 0.6 but only because I am not able to. If i would be then i wouldn't learn while doing it and it only would be wasting time.

@Topic: I don't think it would work as well as it does in cod and it's even in cod very crappy.

I can tell about you guys, but for me coding MY ideas in much better then doing it for someone for free...

I dont really think there is ANYONE playing teeworlds who is able to code that. Porting AI (Btw, gimme the link pls ;D) is not the only thing. Doors, well written frame controller, mapmaking... Noes, thats just too much work to do for enthusiast tee programmers...

Well, good luck Bleyck with your idea, check out this link, Im pretty sure that it will help you smile

C++/Java my life ^^
If you like dislike button click it
NOW!

11 (edited by Neox 2013-05-03 14:44:24)

I don't really see what's really hard in this, it will just take a lots of time and ofc, I won't code it (for free) just because I have already a lots of work and I don't want to waste time in something a little bit.... LONG.

A client moding is needed to add new weapons (except if you want to keep normal weapon but just edited)

"Doors" can be made with laser walls which can take damage and bots will be configured to hit them and be blocked by them

The AI should not be so hard too, if you don't want something like "Try to hook the wall on the top to get closer to the closest tee"

You even can replace "zombies", not the name of it, but the skin of it. I made a bot for my own mod (the bot isn't finished) it's a square which follows people without taking care of the gravity (it has "infinite jumps")

The mod will just take a long time to code, that will be boring to code because you don't win anything on it (except being known as a well coder by teeworlds players).

Finally, as said it many people in this topic, NOBODY will code it without being paid. Go to learn C/C++ and code it by yourself.

Good luck smile

while(!Success())
    TryAgain();
Try until you succeed.