Topic: Flipped tiles

Added the ability to flip tiles in the editor. This might not seem like much but is very very much needed to do mirrored maps for ctf.

http://ix.teewars.com/~kma/teewars_flippedtiles.png

Re: Flipped tiles

Aah!
Update in the editor we like big_smile

Used to be very active waay back

Does this mean you will remove the tiles that are the same but in different directions and just make them flippable/rotatable?

Slayer

It's hammering time!

Slayer wrote:

Does this mean you will remove the tiles that are the same but in different directions and just make them flippable/rotatable?

In the future, yes.

I have almost finished a CTFmap. I got bored after mirroring over about the half. It's a pain in the ass atm. You should also include the ability to inverse whole selections or even to set symetry-axis. So if you select whole patterns you just have to invert the X-direction of the matrix its saved as; not a really hard operation to build imo.

I actually wanted to offer it you to have it released with the upcomming version but since it'd take me another 10hours to finish it with perfect symetry I guess I won't tongue

nealz wrote:

I actually wanted to offer it you to have it released with the upcomming version but since it'd take me another 10hours to finish it with perfect symetry I guess I won't tongue

Maps aren't offerd, they are asked for.
Release the map in the mapsection now and hope the dev will like it enough to ask you if they can include it.

Used to be very active waay back