Re: Teeworlds 0.7 Trunk

Where Mac Os?(

frecel wrote:

I love the new menu, it looks awesome. Even though pretty much everything got moved around I did not have trouble finding anything, A+ for design there.

I'm not sure if I like the in-game menu (the one that opens when you press ESC during game). I don't see why all the buttons can't be on top of the screen like they are in current version.

Doesn't it look too awesome?
I am kind of new to teeworlds but i saw some video of old version, it used to be just simple geometry.
The menu today doesn't look quite solid, the shadow,shading and such is too fancy.
Well, not a criticism, it is a matter of taste i guess.

I like very well this new interface! It's more intuitive and convenient.
Hope it will release as soon as possible wink

On Windows XP, when I run this version, it says: "teeworlds.exe is not a valid Win32 Application."
Lol?

I'm a god.

PhOen!X' wrote:

On Windows XP, when I run this version, it says: "teeworlds.exe is not a valid Win32 Application."
Lol?

Lol!

Antoine de Saint Exupéry: It seems that perfection is reached not when there is nothing left to add, but when there is nothing left to take away.
Besides -  I am the gfx guy!

lol... how to fix it

I'm a god.

Hey , did you guys delete the animation ? Why D:

Teeworlds!!!!

Mr.Pinky wrote:

Hey , did you guys delete the animation ? Why D:

Check if you have menu_day.map and menu_night.map in data,if you're reffering to that animation.

+ Added downloads for the 0.6.2 version

With this version, I get the "......./teeworlds.exe is not a valid Win32 Application"
And, when I compile, error too.
The new source doesn't work to me anymore... *From Windows XP

I'm a god.

61 (edited by Nazir 2013-02-27 16:42:17)

This is good version.

Widnows x32

62 (edited by siimon 2013-04-03 19:59:58)

Nazir wrote:

This is good version.

Widnows x32

i dont know what you're talking about, if i click 'download' its the version 6.2...  and not 0.7?

because 0.7 is still not working with windows 32 download link..

mushoku-no

fyi: feet-size is now pre 0.7 style https://github.com/teeworlds/teeworlds/issues/1085

Antoine de Saint Exupéry: It seems that perfection is reached not when there is nothing left to add, but when there is nothing left to take away.
Besides -  I am the gfx guy!

Hi, I got the version for linux, but I opened the game and not because S: I tried one and then the other. But I did not open it. What can it be?
PS: I do not understand English well, so if you do not understand much excuse me: (

GBKing wrote:

Windows 32bit

Please fix the errors teeworlds 7.0 for win 32