Re: Triviabot

BotoX wrote:

I haven't took it online because I am changing to fiber internet and only got mobile atm.
And I won't start it on the root because then it runs for hours and "floods" servers.
But when I got internet again I'll give it a try to see peoples reaction.

Where the hell did your brain go to? You open a topic to ask us about that, you get an answer from everyone, including minus, telling you a clear NO, and you want to "try it"? What is the use of that topic then?

Not Luck, Just Magic.

27 (edited by jxsl13 2011-12-30 01:13:45)

the topic's meaning is that he wanted to get some opinions about his project.It doesnt matter whether they are for or against it. He's willing not to disturb the game as to get out off our comments.
Still the meaning behind was to either get a kind of change into his project so that it will become popular or to get another idea.. we may have got ideas to change the project into a popular one but still our opinions do not match his ones, because we most likely destroy the real "fun" behind his client....
So at the end we did not get to any kind of result......

Teeworlds [ friends ] clan
Some YouTube Stuff about Teeworlds

Minus has said when serverowners agree with it then it's no problem and he also said it's a rule of politeness and not that it's a completly nogo. I can let him joinbon my own servers... When you develop an aimbot you'r not only testing it in lan, am I right Dune? Same with this. However using the games chat function to ask questions and owning all players is something different.

29 (edited by Dune 2011-12-30 10:55:15)

BotoX wrote:

Minus has said when serverowners agree with it then it's no problem and he also said it's a rule of politeness and not that it's a completly nogo.

And so because minus did not clearly say no you're gonna flood all the Teeworlds servers? GJ.

Botox wrote:

I can let him joinbon my own servers... When you develop an aimbot you'r not only testing it in lan, am I right Dune? Same with this.

Dafuk is that question. I don't code for cheats and when I do, I don't show them to the rest of the world, holy shit! There's no problem for you to test that on 2 or 3 friends server who would have agreed with having a triviabot on their serv, but don't impose that to others!
If you want to test it, don't test it worldwide.
And banning the most tryhard mods from your spam because there are less 12-year-old kiddies who would appreciate the bot doesn't make it any less of a problem in my eyes.

Not Luck, Just Magic.

Its not his bot, its mine. If you want to submit questions pack them in a .txt file and send them to me in skype (marie.epvp)

How to database by FFanta: http://puu.sh/jdPVk/fa37a95ac2.png

please make this bot not ask the same questions over and over x.x

You deleted ur post, why? But nvm, give me new questions and i will add them. And do ot via PN dont push this thread up over an over.

How to database by FFanta: http://puu.sh/jdPVk/fa37a95ac2.png

33 (edited by Broken 2014-09-05 07:39:03)

i didnt delete my post (cant anyway) x.x maybe mod did, bot should be programmed to cycle not random, find a database online

try this

http://www.irc-wiki.org/Category:Trivia … estions.3F

with random we get same question twice in 10 qs

Hey BotoX, don't bother listen to this community, it's a shitty one.  They basically reject everything.  Just post what you have done and answer only to good comments smile

That say, I like your idea.  But some servers needs slots like ctf5 one.  So maybe you can just make your bot quit when the server is full.

Also, to avoid flood, your bot can avoid ctf2 and ctf3 map since they are only played by "pro" wich don't like to be distracted.  Also when your bot is banned from a server, maybe try to avoid this server when possible, or just memorize the player wich called the ban vote and try to avoid him smile

Can you put the source in github and open the developpement ?  I think I will have a look and improve it a bit ^^