Re: Two suggestions

Mat wrote:

The powerup is, well, whoreable. In most servers there is jsut 1 or 2 people who sit and wait for it

That is just stupid newbies...

and win whole match before others have even the half of the frags

lol! Dude, are u good player? I think not wink

Umm? If only stupid newbies use it, and those stupid newbies win by it, what is the point in it? No, I am not good, not at all. tongue I hane SLOW computer and I have to play with less than 20 FPS most of the time, thus I can't really be very good, but I don't care about it really.

But really, one person who pays attention to the powerup usually gets 3-4 kills with it. Sure then chances are equal for everyone to get it, but after a while it gets rather irritaring when you see the one player just running around with it. Well, fault of the others for not paying attention to it, but IMO it isn't really what the game should be about, thus option to disable this server side should be possible.

Then one more addition: teamchat, though I believe this has been suggested before.

Teamchat is available, option to turnoff the ninja is also available (http://www.teewars.com/?page=docs&id=168, sv_powerups).

Oh, I just saw someone complaining about the lack of teamchat, and I have never stumbled upon a server which didn't have the powerup. yikes Well, guess I am rather blind then. big_smile

Thanks and sorry. wink

29 (edited by Mat 2008-03-09 20:15:47)

Dude, i mean it is bad tactic to camp the katana, cos its not a super-puper-weapon its just a usual weapon like a hammer. If u camping around katana u dont get health, armor and normal weapon, so its easy to kill u.

Jesus christ i even can got more frags using hammer while those newbies using katana wink.

EDIT: Heh i just checked dat on dm6 and >here< is my result (am really ashamed of posting dat pic)