Re: [MOD] Infection 0.6.1

Hey your the one who made the Training mod with bots right? That was awesome.
And what do you mean 2 teams instead of 1?

Once in a century...

@ Teelevision: Are you runnig the server with root? You may run it as a normal user because root is only for system tasks!

1. Yes thats me wink
2. I ment that Team Blue is human and team red zombies.. but Mo2 said it already tongue

29 (edited by Ich_ 2011-09-11 20:28:59)

I saw, this mod is well played and there aren't enouth servers.. ill host some servers soon, too
Ill look for some maps and hsot em tongue

EDIT: Servers are up

i love this mod and host [RIP] Infection!

Well,
I made a little map for this mod (wich you can see here
I hope you like it ;P

And ehm... thank you for this great mod :3

Sin

I would like that you added some way to be tee again like with some powerups like the airstrike when you make a determined number of humans zombies don´t you think

Teecrusaders clan
Teenews!
Leefy's blog! Never give up! on the way of becoming a programer! wink

Well i thought about that... but the problem you get is that zombies are going to volunteer to die so they can be human again... So it seems better to not make that tongue

with some powerups like the airstrike and when you turn a determined nimber of humans an do it just once XD

Teecrusaders clan
Teenews!

You can play this kind of map if you like crazy nonsense mods.

Not Luck, Just Magic.

36 (edited by Kreayshawn 2011-10-10 01:55:05)

I set the server up and it works but the humans cant set up the barriers with the hammer for some reason.. help ?
And my airstrike and superjump dont work either.

Why I cant use custom colors ? wink

Teecrusaders clan
Teenews!

Probably to prevent players from choosing zombie colors.

For wath teeworlds version was the first version of infection ?

and can I play it on that versiion? thanks! wink

Teecrusaders clan
Teenews!

I think that it appeared in 0.6.1 the first time.

Please compile it on freebsd amd64

42 (edited by Nater 2012-01-29 05:36:15)

Greetings,

I have set up "Lone Star Infection" hosting this mod in Dallas TX, USA and it is a big hit. I really enjoy the mod just to relax and play something different. However I have a few suggestions/problems.

1) For some reason team chat does not work. Is there a reason for this? Is it only my problem? I just find it very annoying to team chat then find out that everyone heard you... tongue

2) I have noticed that people who don't want to be the "lZombie" just leave the server then come back in. I know of other mods that have protection against this. Is it worth it to add this feature to this mod or am I just being overly picky? big_smile

3) I know this has been mentioned before by "Mo2", but it gets really annoying when a guy every game builds a wall right at a spawn point. Again, is this a big enough problem to add a spawn protection feature, or should I just kick the guy... tongue

4) The score limit doesnt work. This is a really annoying problem... tongue

Thanks for reading and considering my ideas,
Nater smile

Edit: If Gravity is inactive, why didn't he pass the mod to someone else? This mod is very popular and I think these problems are a big disadvantage.

I think gravity isn't active.

andi103 wrote:

I think gravity isn't active.

Hmm, well ok. That stinks... tongue

45 (edited by Panchito:3 2012-02-06 20:32:10)

Please upload the autoexec.cfg to play.

Well sorry all for my inactivity lately, for like a few months...
Anyways I lost the source (including patch) quite a while ago. I am thinking about recoding Infection since i agree as much as everyone else that it has a lot of bugs and errors. For now that is not going to happen because I am busy making my portal mod (I am sure i noticed it somewhere long ago.) If you want to Betatest with it, or have any idea's please PM me.

Gravity wrote:

Anyways I lost the source (including patch) quite a while ago. I am thinking about recoding Infection since i agree as much as everyone else that it has a lot of bugs and errors. For now that is not going to happen because I am busy making my portal mod (I am sure i noticed it somewhere long ago.) If you want to Betatest with it, or have any idea's please PM me.

I'd beta test it, but did you know PPRace mod has portals already? IDK if that matters..http://teeworlds.cz/pprace

Broken wrote:
Gravity wrote:

Anyways I lost...

I'd beta test it, but did you know PPRace mod has portals already? IDK if that matters..http://teeworlds.cz/pprace

I do know it exists, but my version of portal is not even going to be a little bit similiar to it, other then 'there are portals'.

Nice, well I'd be glad to run a test server if you'd like.

It would be great if someone add tiles to make a area around zombie spawn where it will be impossible to build laser-walls, because spawn-killers kill fun. Maybe in mod for the next version of teeworlds.