26 (edited by DARK HUNTER 2011-08-08 15:09:12)

Re: Delete me! No one likes me :)

You ban him;you downvote him and now you beg him to make a pull request....

Guess what happens after he makes the pull request... -_-

Once in a century...

first of all i don't even know what he done t get banned except the old client i never downvoted him and i said "maybe when he's gonna be in a better mood he's gonna make a pull request" i did not beg him but i guess it's the same to you and enough offtopic

I'm gonna kill you!
My avatar was made by R.I.P TeBob.

28 (edited by ghost 2011-08-08 15:42:58)

Just to throw in my opinion:

You created a great tool with with this envelope previewing stuff. This is something that should definitely become official.

You said that you want to do something for tw. You need to ask yourself "In what way can I help this beautiful game?". The answer does surely not lie in creating tools like aimbots, radar systems or rainbow clients which give an unfair advantage over other players or simply annoy or disturb others. The much better idea is creating usefull things for the official client, and with your tool, you have already done so.

I understand you feel a bit annoyed after all these negative posts, but please don't let that be the reason for this wonderfull tool not being implemented. After all, we all (including you) just want to make this game better (At least that's what I think...). And you now have the chance to contribute to this game in a great way, so I encourage you to take that chance.

ghost wrote:

After all, we all (including you) just want to make this game better (At least that's what I think...). And you now have the chance to contribute to this game in a great way, so I encourage you to take that chance.

I don't think Ninja Style is the kind of guy that wanna do and share something for the community. He's been trying to advertise on what he knew were cheats repeatedly, produces closed-source code because he fears anyone to steal him ideas and credits.
I don't think we should beg him for ages to help us out with the game development, he just want us to supplicate him.

Not Luck, Just Magic.

Dune... i think that the radar is a good stuff... you and all comunity say that no.. ok smile but for me yes! you can understand this?

I was made spam why you and other admins remove post how if you are the god of this game...
And here no respect for the people that invert self time in make things to this game..

And.... what do you say about the source?¿?? i say that i release sources when finish v1.0.1.. is summer and my productivity is very low... and i have more ideas to editor.

P.D: If i make a pull request... i know that Dune and others saying that.. ohh crappy sources... or other things...

-----------------------------------

Thx for comments... and Ghost.. Landil... have the really reason.

31 (edited by Dune 2011-08-08 19:12:29)

Ninja Style wrote:

Dune... i think that the radar is a good stuff... you and all comunity say that no.. ok smile but for me yes! you can understand this?

The radar is a cheat iddiot. It's not a matter of not liking it, it's a matter of being a c-h-e-a-t. A fraude in spanish as it seems you can't understand English.

Ninja Style wrote:

I was made spam why you and other admins remove post how if you are the god of this game...

Do you think spam is a mature solution when you don't like admins?

And here no respect for the people that invert self time in make things to this game..

We're showing no respect to people spending their time in trying to destroy what others are building in the only goal of being respected by few players that will play with your cheat.

Not Luck, Just Magic.

bla blabla blablabla... you are bored men!

Ninja Style wrote:

(1) I was made spam why you and other admins remove post how if you are the god of this game...

(2) And.... what do you say about the source?¿?? i say that i release sources when finish v1.0.1.. is summer and my productivity is very low... and i have more ideas to editor.

(3) P.D: If i make a pull request... i know that Dune and others saying that.. ohh crappy sources... or other things...

ad (1): I did not understand you. Which admin removed what? Do you mean moderators? ... If you mean that links to your client were removed, then it happened by purpose and with reason. We do not wanna spread links to software which gives people advantages in comparison to people who play with the official standard client

ad (2): First of all it's great news to hear that you want to contribute to teeworlds and help us to create a better teeworld and especially a better map editor. The enveloper tool is so far the user-unfriendliest feature of the map editor, so good upgrades are really apreciated.

ad (3): If you do a pull request... it might happen that people will tell you that your style of coding is not very clean. Well, that's life. But instead of being feared you should see this as an opportunity to improve your skills. Just ask other coders at #teeworlds-dev for feedback. I'm sure they will HELP you.

Imo your feud with dune should not be discussed publicly in this thread. If you need to talk things out, please do it by private message.

Antoine de Saint Exupéry: It seems that perfection is reached not when there is nothing left to add, but when there is nothing left to take away.
Besides -  I am the gfx guy!

Ninja make the request. What you'll do,you won't to it for them,but for a greater good:The good of teeworlds itself.

Now: All of us should consider our words and actions.......

Once in a century...

I go to make a pull request this week... you have all the reason smile

pls remove this post wink  i dont need make a personal client when i can participate in the official ^^

Hi! i released a new version of my "minimal" client xDDD

Here!

1. I thought you stopped developing your client and started helping with the official one.
2. What happened to your web site?

3. "Megaupload"? omg...

Once in a century...

Hi Elite Tee... yes but i need my client to test new ideas and evaluate for commit in to official client wink

2. http://hclient.clanhdp.org  UNDER CONSTRUCTION xDD
3. The same... and i need points to premium account jijijiji ^^

Have a good day wink

Why don't people just upload to MediaFire or SolidFiles instead of Megaupload or RapidShare where you have to wait for your download?? (I think something changed with Rapidshare btw: Last time I downloaded from there there was no waiting time) So what is that darn good in that premium acc?

OK sorry for the offtopic.

I like the ping colour in the scoreboard and I dislike the menu cursor.

Once in a century...

New in the next release!

http://img69.imageshack.us/img69/415/screenshot2011092203232.png

http://img69.imageshack.us/img69/1305/screenshot2011092203232b.png

Niiice feature!!!

P.S.: http://i299.photobucket.com/albums/mm287/hiphopblond/HipHopBlondserver.png

big_smile

43 (edited by Ninja Style 2011-11-23 23:27:24)

Development stopped.

A lot of mipEr graphics in there big_smile

Oh and does that spawn-location-in-server-preview stress the server much?

Once in a century...

spawn-location ?? You dont know how works map preview.. i only take screenshot (800x600) 90Kb~115Kb per tumbtail... i need work in this point...

The screenshot shoots when you enter in a game.. the first call to "CGameClient::OnNewSnapshot()"

//H-Client
    if (m_TakeInitScreenShot)
    {
        char preview[255];
        str_format(preview, sizeof(preview), "mappreviews/%s.png", Client()->GetCurrentMap());
        Graphics()->TakeScreenshotFree(preview, true);

m_pMenus->GetImageMapPreview(0);

m_TakeInitScreenShot = false;
    }
    //

46 (edited by Ninja Style 2011-11-23 23:27:34)

Development stopped.

Easy Ninja with the releases... Release less frequent.

"Feature: Bind key (By default 'q') to view a hook collision result (Red: None, Green: Solid, Yellow: Tee)"
What does good that do?

"Fixed-DDRace: Now you can't move when are freezed"
I have got to test this with your old releases xD

"Fixed-DDRace: Now the hook can detect though walls (only game layer)"
?

"- Added: Skin by bobsmiley to show 'deep freeze' state...
  - Feature-DDRace: Now can see improvised 'deep freeze' animations"
Nice!

Once in a century...

It is well known that good client mods are only released on Windows x86. All other OS are unworth your attention. Keep going on.

Not Luck, Just Magic.

49 (edited by Ninja Style 2011-09-26 02:12:28)

It's coming in the next version 1.0.4....

- Critical-Bug: Disabled 'Fix-DDRace' in freeze state...
- Fix: Minor Bugs
- Add: Front-End to RCon (Server Control Panel)
- Update: New more statics in extended server info

Spoiler:
http://img710.imageshack.us/img710/3151/screenshot2011092601452.png

http://img339.imageshack.us/img339/374/screenshot2011092601450.png

Ahh.. and i will release linux bin smile

Server control panel!! I was thinking of such a thing instead of the rcon console. smile So what's in the Settings panel?
Will you add a "Server Demo" button in there? smile

P.S. "Admin Control Panel" sounds better than "Server Control Panel".

Once in a century...