Re: [HELP] TeeWiki missing: new tutorials

Tee Killa wrote:

... Why should I now continue when there is already a new tutorial?
No need anynore for mine.

Oh sad But it's surely different from yours! You could add some other tips. Don't say so.. sad

» Albert Einsteein: I have no special talent. I am only passionately curious.

Alias' is good. I'll stop mine...

» Use the Search Function before opening multiple topics...
» Member of: JsA - Just stay Alloha! (since 2009)

Tee Killa wrote:

Alias' is good. I'll stop mine...

Well... we do need some quads and envelopes tutorial, don't we? (:

You guys need to work together on the teewiki one and add as much info as possible

-SALAD

30 (edited by Bee 2011-04-15 19:01:19)

I simply like the idea of having two views of the map editor. Anything one missed, the other could cover and vice versa.
Or even better, like Salad mentioned, having both tuts complied into one would make a super awesome tut. big_smile I'm even willing to be the one who mends them both together. If that's fine with you both, I'll send you a forum email with my email attached so we could send each other docs, pics, (and vids?) etc.
(sidenote: Tee Killa, I sent you a forum e-mail on this topic. Please check it.)

Give others the respect you wish to be respected with. In the mean time, enjoy the website!

Just a quick question: Can it ever be detailed enough? Because it will be a very long and detailed tutorial from my side. I just don't know if this is good or bad... smile

» Use the Search Function before opening multiple topics...
» Member of: JsA - Just stay Alloha! (since 2009)

Well, yes... in a way there can be too much. As an example, I've been trying to condense my teeworlds' forum manual topic to be sweet, simple, and to the point, and it has been a little hard, to be honest. At a certain point, you don't want to be too vague but you don't also want them to fall asleep or get bored before they're even half way done reading it. If you don't know how to do that well, just give me all the raw information and I'll summarize any large blocks of imformation or completely get rid of it if you've already pretty much covered it/it is fairly irrelevant to the section. I'll plan on also rearranging any information if it better suits in other places (which is why you need to respond to my PM! >;o).

Give others the respect you wish to be respected with. In the mean time, enjoy the website!