Re: [GAMESKIN] Portal v2

Plasma <3

C++/Java my life ^^
If you like dislike button click it
NOW!

RekRapin24 wrote:

now just if there is a mod where we could use your portal gun skin with and actually have a portal gun in teeworlds

There is. PPRace.

Italic text

28 (edited by 2012-03-14 01:55:56)

not in race mod i mean like a normal tdm with a portal gun weapon as a special weapon like the samurai sword

not in race mod i mean like a normal tdm with a portal gun weapon as a special weapon like the samurai sword

I'm a Dinosuar Rawwr

Why Did You Type That... Twice?

Italic text

no my wireless is glitchy couse how my house is set up so it when i clicked it it must of registered i clicked it twice

I'm a Dinosuar Rawwr

RekRapin24 wrote:

The samurai sword is no special weapon, it's a powerup called ninja! ^_^

And a portal gun in Teeworlds vanilla would sucks!
I belive the gameplay is too fast for creating portals! xD

My most favorite gameskin! Thx Zatline!

Follow me tiestotee
To kind the blog about TeeWorlds.

Zatline wrote:
RekRapin24 wrote:

The samurai sword is no special weapon, it's a powerup called ninja! ^_^

And a portal gun in Teeworlds vanilla would sucks!
I belive the gameplay is too fast for creating portals! xD

you get what i mean tho right couse but i would have to say still yes to a portal gun becouse there are so many cool things we could do like bringing a whole new definition to the words SUPRIZE ATTACK

I'm a Dinosuar Rawwr

oh my god , i just found out it was you who made the portal gameskins ! They are AWESOME

Teeworlds!!!!

35 (edited by Zatline 2012-11-16 21:30:14)

Mr.Pinky wrote:

oh my god , i just found out it was you who made the portal gameskins ! They are AWESOME

Thank you... :3