Re: [MOD] Ghost

There are often bots on the server... I don't know if they are overriding your protections or if sv_nobot is just not enabled there.

Not Luck, Just Magic.

Thats only a test, this works for my Bot, but im not sure about other ones wink

make so when blue hammers, an explosion comes out, so red has a little clue where the blue is big_smile

alias wrote:

make so when blue hammers, an explosion comes out, so red has a little clue where the blue is big_smile

Whenever a blue/ghost hammers he gets visible for a certain time and that should actually be clue enough.

Barney Stinson is awesome - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EGd-3mdUaf4
And he is a true Master of magic - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qsh7W3PY … eature=fvw
Yeah... Magic is pretty cool...

Ankh wrote:

So, i like this mod.Very great idea, but i hate, that on the most server you just see the blues for 0.1 second ~_~. I want to check this mod on this evening, like perfect config, bot check, and make a "ghostly" map.

Gameplay for ghost on ctf4 is better than every "ghostly map" I've seen... there is just some little problems with the bases, but I doubt there's anybody here interested by the mod who can make that better.

Not Luck, Just Magic.

Here i maked a little map, for, i think, 10-12 players.

Pics: [1][2][3][4][5]

Map: gh_halloween

Your bot-protection works perfectly, very good work.

Ankh is good smile

It works perfectly for only some kind of bots... then it doesn't work 'perfectly'.

About the map, some spawn points are too high from the ground, and on the left/right side there is too much space for that mod.
And I really think it's too small to be played on 6o6.
And there shouldn't be red spawn points in the bottom corner of the map, so easy for blues to kill then.

Not Luck, Just Magic.

33 (edited by HipHopBlond 2010-06-03 17:18:40)

Amazing mod, no doubt, but what i like best is that the laser (my fav weapon) is used for killing the ghosts (instagibber 4 life ^^).

Congratz

I would first like to say that this is a pretty cool mod. [+1]
It gets boring after awhile, but you as a mod maker has promise. Keep on trying. smile

Give others the respect you wish to be respected with. In the mean time, enjoy the website!

GZ u have a new server ^^ (i'm hosting servers 24/7). And i can say it's a lot of fun and lot of laughing big_smile

And i wanted 2 mention that this server is one of my most active ones smile great mod!

36 (edited by TIGROW 2011-02-07 20:55:35)

who can give me source????
plis give me!!!!!!

37 (edited by Death Bread 2011-03-01 16:51:07)

The link for the source is down.

/edit All links are down big_smile

Well, I have the mod for Windows, if someone needs it, I'll upload it smile

Is a Server online?

o§o wrote:

Is a Server online?

Most of the time there are max 2/3 Servers online, I keep mine 24/7, you should be able to find it without much trouble smile

great great mod, but two big flaws:

1. the scorelimit doesn't work
2. maps were you can fall to death, you can cheat. death should equal = become ghost

Broken wrote:

great great mod, but two big flaws:

1. the scorelimit doesn't work
2. maps were you can fall to death, you can cheat. death should equal = become ghost

This topic is 20 months old. You're not likely to get a reply by digging it up. Maybe try to contact Patafix directly.

Closed.

Not Luck, Just Magic.