Re: [CLIENT] Nodes - Public Beta

Someone once said:"Good Things Come To Those Who Wait!" wink

Once in a century...

when i start the client a error post open:
SDL.dll should be mising

Nodes 1.0 willl be released on Saturday Golol.

Antoine de Saint Exupéry: It seems that perfection is reached not when there is nothing left to add, but when there is nothing left to take away.
Besides -  I am the gfx guy!

that means?

That means you have to wait until saturday.

» Use the Search Function before opening multiple topics...
» Member of: JsA - Just stay Alloha! (since 2009)

okay xD
and i just must run the node teeworlds?
i musnt do the nodes ordner in the teeworlds ordner?

Yes, everything will be provided, which means all you need will be contained in the folder you will be able to download.
I guess you just have to doubleclick the nodes.exe

» Use the Search Function before opening multiple topics...
» Member of: JsA - Just stay Alloha! (since 2009)

an achievement system would be very nice big_smile

I forgot to post a link to the latest version of the help: http://landil.posterous.com/44863640

Antoine de Saint Exupéry: It seems that perfection is reached not when there is nothing left to add, but when there is nothing left to take away.

and when on saturday a server will be online???

*cough* when is nodes coming out,again? neutral hmm roll

Once in a century...

http://landil.posterous.com/prepare-yourself

363 (edited by DARK HUNTER 2011-03-12 16:51:00)

EAT FASTER xDDD

Edit: I know AwayD...I just saw 2 secs ago before you gave the url xD

Once in a century...

YES YES.....IT'S HERE!!!!!!!

sry for dubl post sad

Once in a century...

i downloaded the client and i started it and i wanted to entre the server and theres an eror report with the client

try to enter a different server and tell us your OS please, is there an error code?

367 (edited by exalkun 2011-03-12 18:16:24)

bug report: i tried to tab out but my cursor is freeze after tabbing out of nodes. i use Win xp

Ps. can anyone post the ips of the hosted servers plz since i cant find any servers but this is to my teeworlds too so i wont blame nodes for it.

no bugs smile
I was the 2nd player to get to the server! smile when I entered there was only 1 guy: AldiMaster.Then came another guy and Landil...

Once in a century...

we we gonna release a new version soon. (when it's done)

370 (edited by DARK HUNTER 2011-03-13 01:12:33)

oops! I have the same problem as exalkun...when I minimize nodes the cursor is stuck at the upper-left corner and I can't move it sad This is not the case with normal teeworlds..In tw when I minimize the cursor if fine

EDIT: I dunno if it's a bug but sometimes the reactor loses health by itself yikes
And EMP power up affects our base(I think) Since the whole base loses power..

P.S. : how does bomb (rage power) work? when I die I don't go boom sad

Once in a century...

elite tee: you need to trigger the rage buff (press q)

Well, I found out how to solve the curser-freeze problem: just hold down the left mousekey, then click f1, and then switch. It should work! At least, it does for me smile

exalkum wrote:

bug report: i tried to tab out but my cursor is freeze after tabbing out of nodes. i use Win xp

Ps. can anyone post the ips of the hosted servers plz since i cant find any servers but this is to my teeworlds too so i wont blame nodes for it.

Elite Tee wrote:

oops! I have the same problem as exalkun...when I minimize nodes the cursor is stuck at the upper-left corner and I can't move it sad This is not the case with normal teeworlds..In tw when I minimize the cursor if fine

EDIT: I dunno if it's a bug but sometimes the reactor loses health by itself
And EMP power up affects our base(I think) Since the whole base loses power..

P.S. : how does bomb (rage power) work? when I die I don't go boom sad

Would yall believe me if I tell you I'm experiencing this bug since 5 months already with the Gamer Client and now in Nodes as well? The vanilla client is ok though, no bugs there, which means it's NOT from our computers but from our clients, though I'm not sure all of you have it... mb some do mb some don't. My point is to bring up this problem 'cuz I'm tired of having to turn off my game to... check Skype for instance (and no, switching back to vanilla is not an option). I'm sorry to say this, but I'm kind of happy I'm not the only one, but since i have it from long... loong time, I'll share some info on it. Mb it will help Landil fix it since the client is new and he has fresh memory on the code and stuff.

Ikaron wrote:

Well, I found out how to solve the curser-freeze problem: just hold down the left mousekey, then click f1, and then switch. It should work! At least, it does for me smile

That's temporary.

So here are some specifications:

- When [ALT] + [TAB] is pressed IN a server you get as well the mouse being freezed in the up <- left corner, and when you switch back you are disconnected from the server.

- When [ALT] + [TAB] is pressed and you aren't connected to a server if you wait more then 4/5 mins pressing [ALT] + [TAB] again crashes the client.

@Landil: If you find a way to fix it would you please be kind enough to share how you did it, so mb Dune can implement it on the Gamer Client for me in the next Version ^^?

Thank You. smile

Master Oy told me the solution for:
the weapon switch bug: revert patch #11 listed here http://www.freelists.org/post/teeworlds … datesfixes
the mouse bug: http://teeworlds.com/track/teeworlds/changeset/2184

Landil wrote:

elite tee: you need to trigger the rage buff (press q)

I know! I click q and turn in to a bomb but when I die(still in bomb form) I don't explode!

Once in a century...