Re: [CLIENT] Nodes - Public Beta

I just wanted to share a good old Screenshot  ^^

http://i927.photobucket.com/albums/ad111/hiphopblond123/TeeWorlds/ScreenshotS/BringItOn.png

i added Nodes Link to the list of Mod-Support alright?

http://www.teeworlds.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=6845

buff name: all is lost
buff description: destroys all buildings except reactors (including your own.)

Nodes is very cool mod. I play there ( Only one server sad  ) every day and try to wait other players. But a lot of people even dont know Nodes. I see Nodes like ADD-ON to teeworlds !! But creators need support from interest players! Please make something to help them find more fans!!! Thx

Ze_Sam aka ~~Fly~~

ZeSaM, nodes in still in the Beta stage. They're waiting to impute some new ideas and fix bugs; just be patent. smile
When they're done, a new burst of node severs will come out and the nodes craze shall once again begin! >:D

Give others the respect you wish to be respected with. In the mean time, enjoy the website!

i cant join it cause it says you are using an old versoin of nodes download it  from pspace.org but i cant find it what now???

toasty wrote:

i cant join it cause it says you are using an old versoin of nodes download it  from pspace.org but i cant find it what now???

nodes is not released yet, please wait until beta4, which is the last beta before a release.

Antoine de Saint Exupéry: It seems that perfection is reached not when there is nothing left to add, but when there is nothing left to take away.
Besides -  I am the gfx guy!

toasty wrote:

Try this one:
http://kottnet.net/modifications/nodes/nodes-win32.zip

is there a linux client?

Spitfire wrote:

is there a linux client?

No because Kottizen is a Windows lover big_smile
Joked, a pack with all clients can be found on their website (link on first post).
Well, this one: http://pspace.org/blog/42-coding/61-nodes-beta-3

Not Luck, Just Magic.

When will the server binary be released ? smile
Do you have any release date or something ?

This mod is really awesome, I would like to show it to my friends on local (at school tongue).

Dune wrote:
Spitfire wrote:

is there a linux client?

No because Kottizen is a Windows lover big_smile
Joked, a pack with all clients can be found on their website (link on first post).
Well, this one: http://pspace.org/blog/42-coding/61-nodes-beta-3

Thank you very much. (:

Has anyone the server? I want to play nodes, but there is no mod to the server... sad

It is not released yet.

Just stay tuned and look for the server.
Sometimes its online (but when its online no one plays T_T)

315 (edited by CarmineZ 2010-12-22 21:52:37)

nodes is a good work of the coder and the designer, but isn't a pretty game to play

Why not?

inherited is very busy IRL, I hope he will find some time to finish the work. Unfortunately I cannot tell you when this will be done.

@Carminez: why?

Antoine de Saint Exupéry: It seems that perfection is reached not when there is nothing left to add, but when there is nothing left to take away.

Server up again, didn't notice it crashed.

319 (edited by CarmineZ 2010-12-22 23:56:16)

because transforms Teeworlds into a strategic game, while the trump card of Teeworlds is the action...
how do you explain the lack of players at this type of mod?
Landil, your graphic are very good, and the programmer also, but the idea failed...
to many people dislike nodes, i am one of these

320 (edited by Landil 2010-12-22 23:49:14)

CarmineZ wrote:

because transforms Teeworlds into a strategic game, while the trump card of Teeworlds is the action...
how do you explain the lack of players at this type of mod?

the lack of players xD We did not publish the server binary and only Kott got the permission to run one. If there are no servers (on which people can run modded maps or configs), people wont play.

CarmineZ wrote:

I guess Nodes does not pretend to follow the Teeworlds spirit. It's somehow more than a mod, something like a project based on the Teeworlds engine, and with teeish graphics. It's not even compatible with the standard Teeworlds versions wink

Not Luck, Just Magic.

Dune wrote:
CarmineZ wrote:

I guess Nodes does not pretend to follow the Teeworlds spirit. It's somehow more than a mod, something like a project based on the Teeworlds engine, and with teeish graphics. It's not even compatible with the standard Teeworlds versions wink

it's a fork, not a mod anymore

323 (edited by CarmineZ 2010-12-23 11:27:10)

but useless, one or two people, in the world, play it

CarmineZ wrote:

but useless, one or two people, in the world, play it

Do you ever listen when people are answering you?

Landil wrote:

the lack of players xD We did not publish the server binary and only Kott got the permission to run one. If there are no servers (on which people can run modded maps or configs), people wont play.

Not Luck, Just Magic.

when come it official out
and when is beta server onlinie