Re: [UPCOMING MOD] BUY-Mod (with account system!)

Comes to my list, anyway, the server are down for mainentance now. Something freezes the console and the server crashs.
Who hassome bugs, can post them their:
http://buy.sushitee.de/

Thanks at Sushi for the Trac.

Visit tee-league.de and tv.tee-league.de!

Than i think you just should make an Upgrade of RPG!

Normal day at school than oh MY GOD YOUR ALMOST HIT BY A RANdom truck.

Damned, I said it's not RPG hmm

Anyway, 3 stable (!) servers are online now.
Rlly, play this mod, you will like it smile

Visit tee-league.de and tv.tee-league.de!

I think its a great mod but a little bad for beginners that just want to play for fun cause the bots overwhelm their little pistol and thats no fun. If possible with the help of other people, it would be cool to add paths for all the bots so that they're smarter, but also limit the weapons and number of shots per second the make them more fair.

So there would be a server for under level 10's that have weaker bots and a server for higher levels with stronger bots (20?) and then a pro server.

Dunno if its possible but it would be cool even if you just asked one of the members here for their pathfinding bots so that they dont just sit and wait for your bouncing grenades.

Nice mod though smile

Am I the only one who think that cup points system is broken beyond repair? One can not buy points, and if one has average skills and high ping(like that guy with 900+ ping), s/he cannot win. Hey, op. Say honestly, you want us to cheat and upgrade social engineering skill so we can use "I kill you, you kill me, we both gain stupid cup point" tactic?

teet wrote:

Say honestly, you want us to cheat and upgrade social engineering skill so we can use "I kill you, you kill me, we both gain stupid cup point" tactic?

I've done that before. xD
But not that much..... ... . anyway, that is a bug you might call it, so I'd suggest that either no one can go on the bot team, or make both teams with bots so it's not just a way to make a cheap kill.

Give others the respect you wish to be respected with. In the mean time, enjoy the website!

I need russian server!!!!! in this server i have ping 140! very bad!

download link?

34 (edited by Ich_ 2011-08-31 20:39:46)

Dune wrote:

In one word : Lvl|X ?
I hope this will still an "upcoming" mod.

[+] to dune tongue

andy.c wrote:

download link?

Could you sit back and look at the date before posting? Last post is 1 year ago, this thread is dead, better to start a new one if you have a question to ask.

Not Luck, Just Magic.

Help! I can't find any servers with  "buy" mod... sad

xandar121 wrote:

Help! I can't find any servers with  "buy" mod... sad

Because there are none online.
Please avoid digging up topics too.

Not Luck, Just Magic.