Re: [EVENT] Games Convention Online

big bomb wrote:

i dont understand is this going to be on a server in tw or is going to be at a real place pls answer

A real place. A community meeting, at the Games Convention Online in Leipzig (germany).

Support Staff - ESL.eu Teeworlds Admin

I wish I could be there but there's the small problem that I live more than a thousand miles away. :*(

I need to figure out something to put here.

Jon wrote:

I wish I could be there but there's the small problem that I live more than a thousand miles away. :*(

Yeah, I think that's a problem hmm
Me only 915km big_smile

Hmmm, would be good...to bad its 739 miles away

Bye.

Lanta wrote:
big bomb wrote:

i dont understand is this going to be on a server in tw or is going to be at a real place pls answer

A real place. A community meeting, at the Games Convention Online in Leipzig (germany).

germany, i live in america thats like over half the world over where im at.

big bomb wrote:
Lanta wrote:
big bomb wrote:

germany, i live in america thats like over half the world over where im at.

As stated befor, if you cannot make the trip, don't come.

USA pride. What now.

I have a bad news to write... and I know, it's at the same time hard and sad to explain this to the player who already planned to come.

I organised all this event, you have seen, to spread the Teeworlds message across the people. I wanted to help or community to grew, and this event is the result of my efforts.
I'm under exams so I don't have so much time to follow this project. I'm also writing less than that I could now, because I'm studying at the same time. We don't know yet the date of the exams, I've tried to move them without success, because I have also to go to another italian gaming event (Videogames Party) to show Teeworlds in June.

I'm here to ask someone else, that possibly already decided to come, to replace me. If you wanna give your support to this project and contribute to make this community growing fast, well, I will give all the contacts with Games Convention Online staff and full access to our site.

I'm really sorry for that, I hope I won't need to abort this great and big project.

I have no words to say that. The event is aborted because I can't manage to find someone to replace my role at the event. Maybe it's too easly for an event like this.
Community, let's grow.

Noooooooo >>>>><<<<<< i was just so happy to meet ya and tw there sad

Snazzy wrote:

Noooooooo >>>>><<<<<< i was just so happy to meet ya and tw there sad

If you find someone that took my place at the organisation, you are welcome to take up my work and go on. I'm always ready to give away contacts and informations on what I've done until today.
It's not so much to do... just be there at the event and organise a little tournament... it's that hard?

I had done it, but actuelly i'm on vacation at the time of the gco. Thats real shit.

Visit tee-league.de and tv.tee-league.de!