Re: Username change requests !

elite tee wrote:

"Elite Tee"

smile done

Antoine de Saint Exupéry: It seems that perfection is reached not when there is nothing left to add, but when there is nothing left to take away.
Besides -  I am the gfx guy!

sad good but I was hoping for capital e and capital t
like "Elite Tee" not "elite tee"

Once in a century...

i already changed my name it wos " .:RedBerry, " now it is " RedBerry "
but...
i wish landil you can change my name for real! sad
hope you will change it "from RedBerry to T2"

Pleassssseeee i beg you sad

Teeout T2,

Hello everyone, I would like to request for my name to be changed from "alias" to "nameless tee". Thank you! (This is the only name I use in-game now):)

nameless tee is such a typical and boring name. I won't be able to tell if it's you or not. sad Why the change?

Give others the respect you wish to be respected with. In the mean time, enjoy the website!

Seriously nuby, nameless tee is a terrible name. Stick with something original

-SALAD

HI,

ist would be very nice if you could change my name to Quebec 'cause I changed my name in Teeworlds to "Qbc" (Quebec)

g QBC

Quebec wrote:

HI,

ist would be very nice if you could change my name to Quebec 'cause I changed my name in Teeworlds to "Qbc" (Quebec)

g QBC

done

Antoine de Saint Exupéry: It seems that perfection is reached not when there is nothing left to add, but when there is nothing left to take away.

RedBerry wrote:

but...

Teeout T2,

done

Landil wrote:
RedBerry wrote:

but...

Teeout T2,

done

Thanks landil you'r the best <3

THANK YOU VERY MUCH!!!

Quebec wrote:

THANK YOU VERY MUCH!!!

I forgot to add your original name to the list, can you please tell me your original name smile

Since with the spring cleaning the nickname "ghost" was freed, I'd like my name to be changed to that. It would be very nice of you if you could do that smile .

ghost wrote:

Since with the spring cleaning the nickname "ghost" was freed, I'd like my name to be changed to that. It would be very nice of you if you could do that smile .

Here you are

190 (edited by dimi 2011-05-17 00:43:06)

could my name be changed to dimi plz? As i registered, i didn't have a constant name ingame. So i took a random. Now i only use dimi

---
that was fast. thank you

dimi wrote:

could my name be changed to dimi plz? As i registered, i didn't have a constant name ingame. So i took a random name. Now i only use dimi

here you are

can you change my name to SALAD please?

-SALAD

SALAD wrote:

can you change my name to SALAD please?

done

Excuse me can anyone change my username to °//Alex\\°  ?

Alex97 wrote:

Excuse me can anyone change my username to °//Alex\\°  ?

Sorry Alex, but I cannot see any good reason to change it. Adding some senseless symbols is just not worth it.

Can you change my name to  "Shapeshifter" Like landil said? (Yes, seriously) big_smile

Account inactive since 11/8
.. Although i sometimes visit :3...

I've changed ingame name, so i'd like the name Red!

The funny about this signature is that you
don't realize until now that it's a useless signature
but it's too late to stop reading.

You only registered like a few weeks ago... o_o

SephN6 wrote:

Can you change my name to  "Shapeshifter" Like landil said? (Yes, seriously) big_smile

I can, but I will set a note that you won't be able to change the nickname for one year then. Do you still want to change it into shapeshifter?

24Hours wrote:

I've changed ingame name, so i'd like the name Red!

Your nick is 10 days old. What the heck? Let's wait a couple of weeks and see if you still want to change it. 24hours is quite nice and I do not want to change your ingame name next week again.

Landil wrote:

I can, but I will set a note that you won't be able to change the nickname for one year then

What? Wasn't it 6 months???

Azon wrote:

Please think very well about your wish for a new name before sending in a request, as your username can only be changed once every six (6) months

Once in a century...