Re: Username change requests !

Hey please change my usernname to Firefox cause if someone search for Firefox they can't find Firefoxx

http://www.itee.webs.com{ITee}clansite.
please visit Firefox's city server
sorry for my very bad english o:

Hello, could you change my name to Soulbound, if not available to Sen? my current one is really old. I would greatly appreciate it if you changed it.

splinter cell conviction will never outshine chaos theory!!!

153 (edited by Lure 2011-01-21 16:13:01)

Please change my username here to "notmyingamename" or something like that because I met someone ingame several times that uses my current forum name there (sort of obvious choice I guess) & I on the other hand haven't used it ingame for a long time. And not very often. Besides that I don't really care what my forum username is.

edit: Thanks!

decoy wrote:

Please change my username here to "notmyingamename" or something like that because I met someone ingame several times that uses my current forum name there (sort of obvious choice I guess) & I on the other hand haven't used it ingame for a long time. And not very often. Besides that I don't really care what my forum username is.

--> Decoy changed to Lure

you can now login with Lure

Antoine de Saint Exupéry: It seems that perfection is reached not when there is nothing left to add, but when there is nothing left to take away.
Besides -  I am the gfx guy!

Kyguoshu wrote:

Hello, could you change my name to Soulbound, if not available to Sen? my current one is really old. I would greatly appreciate it if you changed it.

Soulless > Kyguoshu > Soulbound? what's next? Kygusushi?
I won't change your name every now and then to a similar yame you already had.

Antoine de Saint Exupéry: It seems that perfection is reached not when there is nothing left to add, but when there is nothing left to take away.

i don't like the symbols in my name landil can you please change it to: RedBerry

i appriciate thnx <3

.:RedBerry, wrote:

i don't like the symbols in my name landil can you please change it to: RedBerry

i appriciate thnx <3

Your member status still show "New member". If I remember it right, the rule says you only can ask for a name change after 6 months.

Not Luck, Just Magic.

.:RedBerry, wrote:

i appriciate thnx <3

done

Landil wrote:
Kyguoshu wrote:

I find your sarcasm inadequate, after all I just asked to change my name because this one dates from two years ago.

splinter cell conviction will never outshine chaos theory!!!

Firefox wrote:

Hey please change my usernname to Firefox cause if someone search for Firefox they can't find Firefoxx

This one has been taken care of. Please remember to use your new username to log in.

Kyguoshu wrote:

Alright, Soulbound has been activated. Enjoy your new username.

161 (edited by Landil 2011-01-24 18:10:24)

Soulbound wrote:
Landil wrote:
Kyguoshu wrote:

I find your sarcasm inadequate, after all I just asked to change my name because this one dates from two years ago.

Yeah, you're right the sarcasm was not appropriate. I apologize for doing this. But I still think a nickname is supposed to be constant. Other members remember your name and judge your comments according to their experience with older posts you made. Changing your name means they cannot classify your name anymore.

Hi!

Please let me know if you can change my username to Captain AMN.
Thanks!

*** JUSTICE ALWAYS WINS ***

just to be sure, which exact date can i change my nick again?

Account inactive since 11/8
.. Although i sometimes visit :3...

user11314 wrote:

Hi!

Thanks!

Yes we can

SephN6 wrote:

just to be sure, which exact date can i change my nick again?

we changed your nickname so often, are you sure you want to change it again? Maybe we should change you name to Shapeshifter.

Landil wrote:
user11314 wrote:

Hi!

Thanks!

Yes we can

... but you may not.

Looks like you forgot to perform the changes tongue

Not Luck, Just Magic.

Dune wrote:
Landil wrote:
user11314 wrote:

Hi!

Thanks!

Yes we can

... but you may not.

Looks like you forgot to perform the changes tongue

I just wanted to know if it is possible; i didn't ask to change it, so it's perfectly fine.

Thanks Landil!

*** JUSTICE ALWAYS WINS ***

I've taken his question verbatim. Precise question deserve precise answers. But we agreed on changing his name back to Captain AMN. So please welcome back the new old Captain AMN.

Oh, if you can do it, please change my username to "mipEr". Thanks.

impossible wrote:

Oh, if you can do it, please change my username to "mipEr". Thanks.

I did not see this request. Besides: I do play DDRace sometimes tongue. You can use your new nickname now.

Thanks also I ask a pardon for mistrust .

Could you please change my name to the following name: "MAXimum" (without quotation marks). Thank you.

MAXimum wrote:

Could you please change my name to the following name: "MAXimum" (without quotation marks). Thank you.

done smile

Thank you very much Landil :3

"Elite Tee"

Once in a century...