26

Re: [MOD] Catching

Azon wrote:

There are currently no finished plans to include any mod into the next Teeworlds release, but the developers are always looking into community created content to see whether or not it could be implemented.

I'm not looking for it to be put in asap, just for it to be even looked at and considered if... at lest, the main idea is possibly official worthy.

Yeah, they are pretty cool like that. cool Witch is why, by me bringing it up in the hopes for there to be a debate, henceforth getting there atention and them looking into it.

Give others the respect you wish to be respected with. In the mean time, enjoy the website!

27

Re: [MOD] Catching

Hey Peoples, no panic wink
Ive update these mod (Catching 2.0 a big jump) and will post tomorow, at the teeworlds-community relaunch. But in this forum first big_smile.

There are maaaaaany new features, you can set the nameplates on, can play with weapons, or with knock out system (for clanwars ?!? (It wasnt my idea xD)) and play with damage you can set ^^.

Tomorow, but i must translate the german post -.-.
Maybe some people can translate it for me (from german)?
(My english is bad -.-)

*gV* rox big_smile
Creator of the Catching - Mod (clarus is a nuby faker)!

28

Re: [MOD] Catching

NoxNebula wrote:

Hey Peoples, no panic wink
Ive update these mod (Catching 2.0 a big jump) and will post tomorow, at the teeworlds-community relaunch. There are maaaaaany new features.

Will one of the upcome new features is to have up to 16 different teams? :C

Give others the respect you wish to be respected with. In the mean time, enjoy the website!

29

Re: [MOD] Catching

hm not realy, maybe in catching 3 xD

you can test the new mod on my server, its called:
Catching 2.0 - Teeworlds-Community.de

(lowping big_smile with many votes)

*gV* rox big_smile
Creator of the Catching - Mod (clarus is a nuby faker)!

30 (edited by Whitefire 2009-09-04 08:33:20)

Re: [MOD] Catching

Ah that sounds really nice. I think I know already some features of the v2 tongue

Anyway, it would be really great with 16 teams, that must be really fun and would be different to infection. Or better, the admin can decide via a command how many teams there are (from 2 up to 16). This specially command should be easy to include if the system with 16 teams work smile

Avatar by Crises
Tee-Project - Website coming soon... [http://project.tee-city.net]

31

Re: [MOD] Catching

Well it would be really cool if you have the 16 colored team thing going down for the 3.0 version. yikes

http://i645.photobucket.com/albums/uu177/Really_now/16team.png
And if you wanted my idea of whole what colors would there be between 2-16 thing. Like this.
First red and blue, then yellow, green, orange, purple, aqua, white, black, gray, pink, light blue, light yellow, light green, light orange, and lastly light purple.

Give others the respect you wish to be respected with. In the mean time, enjoy the website!

32

Re: [MOD] Catching

NoxNebula wrote:

Tomorow, but i must translate the german post -.-.
Maybe some people can translate it for me (from german)?
(My english is bad -.-)

i could try : )

Ex-King of Teeworlds

33 (edited by NoxNebula 2009-09-04 15:50:56)

Re: [MOD] Catching

|X-treme|Bee wrote:

Well it would be really cool if you have the 16 colored team thing going down for the 3.0 version. yikes

http://i645.photobucket.com/albums/uu177/Really_now/16team.png
And if you wanted my idea of whole what colors would there be between 2-16 thing. Like this.
First red and blue, then yellow, green, orange, purple, aqua, white, black, gray, pink, light blue, light yellow, light green, light orange, and lastly light purple.

yes in version 3.0 you can select up to 16 teams big_smile
I would use these colors.

yemDX wrote:
NoxNebula wrote:

Tomorow, but i must translate the german post -.-.
Maybe some people can translate it for me (from german)?
(My english is bad -.-)

i could try : )

Ok try it, here is the german post:
http://www.teeworlds-community.de/forum … hreadID=15

*gV* rox big_smile
Creator of the Catching - Mod (clarus is a nuby faker)!

34

Re: [MOD] Catching

Version 2.0 have been released!

*gV* rox big_smile
Creator of the Catching - Mod (clarus is a nuby faker)!

35

Re: [MOD] Catching

Closed on request. Use the new topic for questions and information.