Re: [TOOL] stats for teewars

Daniel wrote:

is'nt it -f your_config.cfg > teewars.log in windows? i know i only used one > when i did it..try:
cd teewars dir (where teewars_srv.exe is)
teewars_srv.exe -f configfile.cfg > log.txt

That depends. A single > overwrites the file if it have any content, but the double (>>) appends new data to the end of the file.

All OS alike!

Used to be very active waay back

Thanks for your help guys,

The way i start my server is via the icon. I just double click the thing.

I take it that i have to start it up via run or command prompt or something.

I am using the default config and just edit that, incase anyone was wondering.

Cheers.

Shootme, I'm just curious about how you calculate the points in your stats?
How much is each weapon multiplied by per kill?

"What a shame it is that people take authority as the truth instead of truth as their authority."

This should answer you, cutter: http://wmdb.org/teewars/game.html

Hey, Matt. Wasn't sure this was you until I saw the URL, heh. smile

Oh, thanks.

"What a shame it is that people take authority as the truth instead of truth as their authority."

31 (edited by ShootMe 2008-01-28 00:40:59)

To cutter: The stats on there now will be changed slightly come monday as I have been fiddling around with how to rank players. The weapon modifiers will also chnge to be 1.2 1.5 1.0 1.0 0.8 hammer,pistol,shotgun,nade,katana respectively. The newer ranking will be based more off of kpd as well instead of just kills. Ive also added to the map section a list of the last 50 rotations and their stats. And for the hell of it I also added to the game page the last 200 kills smile

If you guys have any suggestions for the stats speak up smile

hey KRD smile hows it going?

EDIT: I guess it may be sooner since apparently server has crashed again. Im gonna try and see fi I can get serverdoc to work with teewars so it will auto restart. New stats should be up soon.

Hey... It would be really useful to have a list of current online players (sorted alphabeticly) and wich server they play on. Then you would be able to search for a friend...or an enemy! lol

This info should be able to fetch from the master server, no?

Repeating line at the top right corner of your screen:
RallyHagge!  ( ••)   ?????  ( ><) Your name

What is this? yikes , could this script be able to handel stuff like a ladder???????

34 (edited by ShootMe 2008-01-31 04:14:50)

RallyHaggel: http://pocoo.org:17000/

What do you mean PetShopp?

EDIT: Ive also updated the logger.zip file for download. http://wmdb.org/teewars/logger.zip

Sweet!
I'm number one on your server ShootMe!

And after only a week of playing.
big_smile

36 (edited by Rancor 2008-02-01 12:16:17)

Hi!

@ShootMe

First thanks for this stats. I've installed it here at my debian server:

http://www.prielwurmjaeger.de/twstats

But i have one problem with the stats:

When i run the logger.jar with this java version:

java version "1.6.0_04"
Java(TM) SE Runtime Environment (build 1.6.0_04-b12)
Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM (build 10.0-b19, mixed mode)

i get this output:

479c53ea
Players found: 105, Kills: 2259
java.lang.NullPointerException
        at Main.main(Main.java:299)

The game and player stats are created, but the logger.jar doesn't create the awards.html and an empty map.html.
Do you have any ideas how i can fix this?

Thanks in advance for an reply.

Inxo wrote:

If somebody is necessary, I can share written by me server monitor. smile
It shows the list of players on server. Example in the signature with this stats. smile
Sorry for English. smile

I'm interested in your server monitor, are there any chances to get his? Thanks in advance.

37 (edited by ShootMe 2008-02-01 21:02:29)

EDIT: I think I found the problem. I believe its because I assume you already have 50 recent map rotations in the log and apparently yours doesn't, and when it reached the point where it had read all your rotations it got a null pointer to a non existint round. Ill fix it and reupload the jar.

Ok it should be fixed and I reuploaded the zip file. http://wmdb.org/teewars/logger.zip

Hi!

Wow, thanks for this quick fix. Works without a problem now!!!!! big_smile

40 (edited by ShootMe 2008-02-01 23:26:11)

Also found another minor bug in the program. I have it set so only player stats will be calculated for when 4 or more people are online in the server currently, but it can mess up. So I went ahead and fixed that. I also added an argument to specify how many people it takes to start saving player stats(map and game stats will always be calculated no matter what) as such:

java -jar logger.jar -online #

where # is the minimum amount of people needed on server to start saving player stats. (Default is 4 without argument)

http://wmdb.org/teewars/logger.zip has the new update

EDIT: I plan on also adding a few other cmd line arguments to make it more versitile, if you have any suggestions ask smile. I was also thinking of making the template files easyier to change as well with variables since right now it can't be changed a whole lot.

On a side note I am pretty happy with the program right now as well since it works quite fast. The log for - DM World - has reached 54.6mb now and it only takes around 6 sec to parse the whole thing and create the html pages. A lot faster than I remember hlstats running for when I had a decent cs server(back in cs 1.6 days when it was good!)

Thanks for the great time on your server ShootMe, but since ever since I got to number one on your bracket, which was my goal from the start, I think I'm going to quit.

Thanks for all the fun times, and good luck.

Hi ShootMe,

today a player on my server asked me a question which i can't answer. Does the stats counts the kills from the warmup?

Thanks in advance for an reply.

Just checked and at the current time the logs don't distinguish between warmup and normal, so yes a warmup kill would count in stats, if its a problem I could add a argument to specifiy how long warmup is and discount all kills within that period after map change.

Aah, good to know. That was me with the question, by the way.

Another minor fun feature could be an awards category for longest killing spree without dying and longest dying streak without a kill. Shouldn't be too hard to check, I'm sure. big_smile

ShootMe wrote:

if its a problem I could add a argument to specifiy how long warmup is and discount all kills within that period after map change.

Please add this if its possible because players like me uses the warmup time to chat with other players and i was killed many times while chatting... big_smile

And how to generate stats for more/less then 5 days?

47 (edited by ShootMe 2008-02-05 01:52:45)

lol lazy bum I thought of adding that in after I started working on the new code smile

http://wmdb.org/teewars/logger.zip

Lots of minor updates:
1. A few changes to all template pages.
2. Cmd line arguments:
-online #
specifiy number of people needed in server currently to register kills/deaths/ect (doesn't effect game/map stats) (default 4)

-all
will generate stats no matter how long ago they were in log.

or

-days #
specify number of days to look back to register for kills/deaths/ect. (default 5)

-warmup #
specify number of seconds to discount all kills on map change. (default 0)

-name "Your Server"
specify your server name to be put on main pages, use the quotations.

3. Added to awards and player pages kill streak/death streak. Also increased awards to list top 3 for all categories.

Wow, nice. Will test this new version today.

Thanks for your effort!!!

very COOL smile
good job!

Bip.. bip.. bip.. - Sputnik 1

still working for ya Rancor? any other suggestions? smile