Re: [MOD] Tee-Strike

|X-treme|Bee wrote:

@ Any of the developers of tee-strike:

Since the new coming of Now, Primary weapons, Secondary weapons, and Spacial equipment,
and the Shield, I think that in the up coming tee-strike settings, it should be like this: 1,2,3, is for Primary weapons, 4,5,6, for Secondary weapons, and 7,8,9 for Spacial equipment, and [S] for shield... or custom setting for all of the above.

Because I noticed that there is only one button for customization.

First: Shield is special equipment. You'll have to choose whether to use the shield or something else.
Second: With the complete overhaul we're doing with the menu, I have no clue how it's gonna look with keys and all for the menu.

Custom settings for weapons is probably gonna be possible, because of the weapon switching and all. Hardcoded keys for weapons would kinda be bad.

The proposition "I am the center" need never be uttered. It is the assumption upon which all certainty and all doubt turns.

Golvmopp, i just noticed that u never commented on the Zombie MOD thing i wrote... think its on page 5 ^^

Barney Stinson is awesome - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EGd-3mdUaf4
And he is a true Master of magic - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qsh7W3PY … eature=fvw
Yeah... Magic is pretty cool...

Magic Merlin wrote:

Golvmopp, i just noticed that u never commented on the Zombie MOD thing i wrote... think its on page 5 ^^

Yeah. The reason? This is Tee-Strike, not the Zombie mod. Completely irrelevant.

The proposition "I am the center" need never be uttered. It is the assumption upon which all certainty and all doubt turns.

154 (edited by Magic Merlin 2009-05-19 19:16:29)

Well ok u asked for ideas and i thought there could be more than just 3 MODs (with DE) so i posted another survivial MOD idea... whatever.

Had another weapon idea:

Liquid gun:

Shooting bullets that fly like grenades.
If they hit an enemys it deals 2-3 dmg and sticks to the enemy (not with graphics).
Each bullet that sticks on an enemy sticks there for 5-15 seconds (needs to be balanced)
For each bullet stickeing on it the tee gets heavier (and maybe slower)

Not too fast fire Rate (~1.2 seconds)
Range like normal grenade launcher or lower.
Bullets are heviar than grenades (more gravity).

Other idea - toxic stuff (grenade or gun)

If the enemy gets poisoned the tee will run in the other direction than he is pressing.
If it could be some kind of toxic gas grenade u could throw it, at FS, into the enemy base causing confusion and giving u time to escape.
Or as gun it would just be distracting.
Poison lasts for about 5 seconds.

Ya... just 2 more ideas XD
Since u asked for something thats not too average ^^

And he is a true Master of magic - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qsh7W3PY … eature=fvw

155 (edited by Mecha-Kirby 2009-05-19 23:02:37)

I dunno... this Liquid Gun sounds like a bit imballancing the game.

Fact is: The shooting Tee has enough time to reload or switch the wep to kill the slowed down (and pissed off tongue ) enemy. 5 seconds are a half eterny for a fast match. 15 secs ? Ya, overpowaaar !

Tactic: the Liquid Gun ->fast switch to-> Big Momma or any other high dmg wep = as good as instakill and eventualy rageleave smile

Something really overpowered is the Pancor Jackhammer with 4 shots per second, that we would never see in Teestrike to fight against the grenade spam ;P

A wise man told his fellow FPS gamers once: "god forbid any of you going into war"

156 (edited by Franchan 2009-05-20 01:05:27)

-.-
please no physics changing?
that would be nice

wait untill 6.0 comes out. then coding weapons will be easy with custom graphix

157 (edited by Magic Merlin 2009-05-20 15:56:01)

Mecha-Kirby wrote:

I dunno... this Liquid Gun sounds like a bit imballancing the game.

Tactic: the Liquid Gun ->fast switch to-> Big Momma or any other high dmg wep = as good as instakill and eventualy rageleave smile

Who said that the liquid gun is a secondary weapon?
It should be primary.

And also - players with big momma (that are heavy) can also dodge grenades and bullets and the liquid gun would make players a bit like they would have big momma (just in little steps - 1 weight per shot)

If you read @ our trac about the different weapons we're gonna balance, you'll notice that all of the physics changes are removed. Too many have complained about them, so there won't be any physics changes at all. Big Momma will be as light as the others, and guns won't be lighter etc.

smile
this is gonna be a great mod now!

And one more suggestion ive been repeating but need confirmation. how about just ctf for now?

@Golmopp: In the description of the Balloon: Balloon + Mine (Hellium) When activated, goes upwards until it hits a roof/5 secs gone/someone hit the balloon, and then BOOM.

What would the + mine be? Like a land mine? And I looked, there wasn't anything for landmine... so I am kind of confused neutral

Give others the respect you wish to be respected with. In the mean time, enjoy the website!

161 (edited by Golvmopp 2009-05-22 16:21:42)

Franchan123 wrote:

And one more suggestion ive been repeating but need confirmation. how about just ctf for now?

CTF should be possible with the new system we've discussed. Probably TDM and DM aswell.

|X-treme|Bee wrote:

@Golmopp: In the description of the Balloon: Balloon + Mine (Hellium) When activated, goes upwards until it hits a roof/5 secs gone/someone hit the balloon, and then BOOM.

What would the + mine be? Like a land mine? And I looked, there wasn't anything for landmine... so I am kind of confused neutral

What I meant with the "+ mine" is that it's not just a normal balloon. It's a balloonish looking mine that explodes after a certain time/when you hit it with a weapon/when it hits the roof. smile

I hope that clarified it.

nah. dm and tdm would make the game less popular

[ONE ctf server first- like the example ive always been using. the FNG mod *does a check* it has ONE server and 14 people in it.]

smile

believe me. it just might work

anyone got a server with teee strike yet i wanna test but cant figure out how to start a tee strike server.

Hello,

This mod looks very nice,  but I can't download it for Windows, I get this message when clicking on download now :
"Hotlinking to files is only available for donors."

Is this normal, or do I have a problem ? smile

Thanks

165 (edited by Tampa 2009-05-25 19:25:07)

i get redirected to google on i think i uploaded a version with the game png on rapidshare... let me get the link...

http://rapidshare.com/files/236163678/tee-strike.zip

if anyone is interested i collected naruto skins, theyre on my ftp, if you want them send a email to:
runaway_66@hotmail.de

Peace.

its not a mod.
its a new teeworlds.
u have to download it

«Honor øf Tees»
hot.bplaced.net/forum
We still search good Members

perfect work
but there are no peoples on the servers
sad;(

« Owner of Teesites.net
« Domination Mod "Developer"
« Uptee Designer

I can't find a server......

This old fellow has left this forum to find his way somewhere else. Don't search for him, he'll be fine. Probably. But don't forget him or his deeds (if there are any deeds...)! Never forget the good old ilili.....http://www.teeworlds.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=6460

there is a mod called "uzi-mod" or something like that, what i am going talk is that that weapon from that mod would also be great ---> the normal gun, with explosion at the wall  wink

170 (edited by zizou 2009-06-02 17:46:16)

new weapons by Zeratul:

Flamethrower: 2 Damage , and effect for 5seconds: each second 1 damage if hit player don´t take a health

Armorgun: 10 Damage (only on armor, no healthpoints!)

Timegun: Damage 0 ; effect for 5 seconds: each secon + 2damage

Vampiregun: 1 Health-damage (no armor-damage!) ; if enemy lost health, you get the points

Stopgrenade: bounce_num = 3 , after bounce it burst (2 times so big like a normal grenade) and a hit do 2 damage and the enemy can´t move for 2 seconds

Bounce-Laser: Damage: 1 ; bounce_num 4 ; every bounce gives the lasershot +1 damage ; has no reachmaximum but after 4 bounces and no hit it will burst itselfe

Heal-Gun: can hit enemy and teammate ; hit= +1 health for the player

Armor-Armor: Armor parry 2 attacks for the normal armor (not health!)

Titanarmor: parry 1 attack

Little-Armor: + 5 Armor

Big-Armor: + 10 Armor

Large-Armor: + 13 Armor

[Player can only have 3 special armors to the same time!]

also find it: teeworlds-forum-developement-weaponsideas for 6.0

that are may some new weapons (but not my idea)

---------------------------------------

i only like the weapons from fire-MOD  (especially the gun [with explosion])

and a new weapon could be: new hook,  --> hook the opponent or your team mate  --> 1 health or 1 damage per hook

oO youre my hero
im going to create a mod for 6.0 once its out, i planned 30weapons and further stuff i will not open to you now^^

Tampa wrote:

oO youre my hero
im going to create a mod for 6.0 once its out, i planned 30weapons and further stuff i will not open to you now^^

lua support was cancelled, you have to wait for 0.somewhen.0

Antoine de Saint Exupéry: It seems that perfection is reached not when there is nothing left to add, but when there is nothing left to take away.
Besides -  I am the gfx guy!

173 (edited by David W 2009-06-06 23:55:22)

hay why doesnt the download link work?, i clicked it & it shows some kind of apache error. sad

i cant download it hmm sad

new "weapons"

explosion  - let the tee explode and damage the ttees in ur area (but then youre dead)

uzi gun - such a gun like in the uzi mod, very fast shot, and every of them explode on the wall (like granade)       (dont know if i already said that)

new hooks:

maybe new hooks, so that some hooks damage the tee if you hook the opponent

or heal a team mate with hook

or maybe longer hook

500 - Internal Server Error.

Could you please reupp that game?