Re: [TEESKIN] by grummi

zizou wrote:

hi, i dont know if you're still active grummi, but:

when i put your skin "dalmatian" in my skins folder its ingame not the dalmatian skin, its everytime a copy of the skin infront of them in gray

i tried it several times with certain names and it was always a copy of the upper skin just in gray. I dont know how this is possible, but maybe anyone knows a solution?

same problem for me with some other skins, id like to have a solution hmm

I don't know what the reason is either, but it seems to be a problem with the Imageshack file. Try using the one from the zip-file, it should be working.

Snazzy, which skins don't work? Have you tried the ones from the zip-file?

aka cheesy

grummi wrote:

I don't know what the reason is either, but it seems to be a problem with the Imageshack file. Try using the one from the zip-file, it should be working.

Snazzy, which skins don't work? Have you tried the ones from the zip-file?

nah not specially yours. for example i once tried candlejack(alpha nuvas) Bomb skin and it was a grey bluestripes in my skin menu. seems to be a bug

grummi wrote:

Try using the one from the zip-file

yes, now it works, thx

Outlines fail... i wanted too see How it REALLY looks.

hey i just saw your Chief -indianer-tee the first time now, and i have to say that it is totally awesome. awesome grummi oO

Thanks, Snazzy.

Mic: What? Can you explain your problem a bit better, I don't understand what you want to say.

aka cheesy

58 (edited by Apmox 2010-06-16 19:31:59)

grummi wrote:

Hi. These are my first skins.

A mutated trefoil sign.
radioactive.png
http://img716.imageshack.us/img716/7830/radioactive.png
http://img716.imageshack.us/img716/9018/radioactivepreview.png

44You could do invert black and yellow and change the colour of the eyes (black or white) because in team game they are coloured bad :\

Very nice work BTW big_smile

» Albert Einsteein: I have no special talent. I am only passionately curious.