Re: [MOD] Survival

Mods will be useless. Maps will still work.

Where (if i can) i can download windows version, please ?!

Goodbye all. Account inactive since March 2011.

hey datag i would really appreciate it if u made survival mod into an exe and put it on for download. thanks for making it.

Bye.

is it possible to make a .exe file of the patch

« Owner of Teesites.net
« Domination Mod "Developer"
« Uptee Designer

Fisico wrote:

is it possible to make a .exe file of the patch

Yes. Download the source, patch it with the patch and then compile it. If you don't know what I'm talking about, your probably in over your head though...

Used to be very active waay back

I cant compile it, can someone compile this mod to .exe version for windows and share it with link here, please?

Thanks smile

Goodbye all. Account inactive since March 2011.

datag you think you are better than all but you arn´t it
you are a boy who dont give other peopel anything you only want to have all for you you are ..........
and i hate you

IceTee wrote:

you are a boy who dont give other peopel anything you only want to have all for you you are ..........
and i hate you

He's developer and he's just doing his hobby, so stfu wink wink

Hooker's collection of the most Tee-ish skins!
http://www.teeworlds.com/forum/viewtopic.php?pid=39896

IceTee wrote:

and i hate you

but he actually is better than you when he gets you that far to post such a stupid opinion about "cry cry i m just to dump for compiling do it for me" and now the question appears who is more selfish datag cause he have done a patch for a mod to get it available for all or you crying cause nobody wants to help you with your compilie problem

btw datag have done great work he has made us the survival mod which was actually first done by Daniel| but Daniel| didn´t released it so be greatfull that even 1 do some work for ppl.

So maybe now its ur turn to do something for the community and try to compile it for some OS.

IceTee wrote:

and i hate you

It's disappointing and a shame that you don't have the courage to post with your regular account (but your English-skills betrayed you ;-) ).

I don't think I have to defend myself to your allegations. Your statements sound to me like "Ey, I paid for this software (patch) and now I want to claim your support". But excactly here is the difference: When using OpenSource (or other user-contributions) there's no right for claiming anything. Either the people respond to your requests - or they don't (and if they don't, they might have a good reason for that).

For example lets take a look at this very first post. I announced that I made this patch and with this, I stated following:

datag wrote:

(I will just provide the patch-files; I will not compile it for any platform!)

Later on, after some requests for building a windows-binary, I answered following:

datag wrote:

(Besides I would only be able to compile a linux-x86_64 binary, and I guess this won't help you.)

Some posts later I updated this MOD - and contrary my first post - I finally provided a linux-x86_64 binary (~exe-file)

So, to summarize:
- I spent my time for building a MOD. I tought it was useful and wanted to share it with the community (BTW: this work is in no way related to my regular teeworlds-development)
- I was asked several times to provide a windows-binary. (The problem is: I can't. I don't have a build-environment for windows)
- Even more requests about a windows-binary (This was the point I stopped answering on this thread)
- A kinda unfriendly guy accused and insulted me heavily.

If this is the reward for contributing something, I might should think about quitting.

"Multiple exclamation marks," he went on, shaking his head, "are a sure sign of a diseased mind." - Terry Pratchett -

datag wrote:

If this is the reward for contributing something, I might should think about quitting.

Here is some statistics:
- People that don't like datag's work --------------->  1 person.
- People that like datag's work --------------------->  More than 2000 people.

Quitting? Quitting!?

37 (edited by TeBob 2008-11-13 19:29:36)

GaBOr wrote:
datag wrote:

Here is some statistics:
- People that like datag's work --------------------->  More than 2000 people.

Quitting? Quitting!?

No this is not the true

Here are the real statistics:

- People that like datag's work --------------------->  More than 2368 people.

Wuhahaha.

Im are the person who like dataq's work's.

Well what do you expect from 11yr old kiddies grown up on the tubes ... they cant even read. Insulting someone because of your own stupidity is a childish act.

We will meet again when the flowers spread their glorious scent of victory and the birds sing us the melody of justice...

Hi,

Sorry if my question is stupid but what is exactly survival mod ?

Is it the same mod (or equivalent) that is running on psl servers ?
That's to say :
-at the end of the game the winner stays
-the loser becomes a spectator
-when an oponent join the warmup is automatically launched ?

If yes, i may be interested and i'll try to compile it.
If no, does someone know if there is a mod to do what i described above ?

thx datag for the mod big_smile

http://dj-nevox.de.gg/ also known as NevoX!

datag wrote:

- Even more requests about a windows-binary (This was the point I stopped answering on this thread)
- A kinda unfriendly guy accused and insulted me heavily.

I laughed out loud big_smile

DiM SuM! wrote:
Tee wrote:

Is that actionscript? yikes

lol actionscript , lol what a funny person lol XD

It's understandable though. Not everybody has been exposed to C++ code before.

can you pls make a windows-version of it,because i don't know how to compile it.

43 (edited by Destiny 2009-01-18 13:23:28)

Bluepoison wrote:

can you pls make a windows-version of it,because i don't know how to compile it.

Dear guys who don't read the thread just looking on the heading and asking "could u just give me a complete version of your work so that i don't have to do anything cause im so lazy?"
--> READ THE THREAD BEFOR ASKING STUPID SHIT (sry for that word)

datag wrote:

...For example lets take a look at this very first post. I announced that I made this patch and with this, I stated following:

datag wrote:

(I will just provide the patch-files; I will not compile it for any platform!)

Later on, after some requests for building a windows-binary, I answered following:

datag wrote:

(Besides I would only be able to compile a linux-x86_64 binary, and I guess this won't help you.)

Some posts later I updated this MOD - and contrary my first post - I finally provided a linux-x86_64 binary (~exe-file)...

by `aka~ Destiny'
Teeworlds-Server: www.destinyhas.gotdns.com:8302

hi datag are you abel t omake the mod for 0.5?
pls

« Owner of Teesites.net
« Domination Mod "Developer"
« Uptee Designer

Fisico wrote:

hi datag are you abel t omake the mod for 0.5?
pls

Nope, I won't (read the whole thread and you know why ;-) ).

Anyways, Somerunce did one: http://www.teeworlds.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=3191

"Multiple exclamation marks," he went on, shaking his head, "are a sure sign of a diseased mind." - Terry Pratchett -