Re: [TEESKIN] Landil's Skin thread

could you possibly minus the berjangles plz, otherwise well done, now a teeworlds style 1 too?

hello, my names jack, i love making new skins and i have a rubber duck for a gun!

why not...

52 (edited by Landil 2008-06-27 10:27:15)

wtf is a berjangle? Do you mean his private parts? ^^
and i dont know what you really want. A teestyle oneheaded tee? Can you draw a sketch plz?

Antoine de Saint Exupéry: It seems that perfection is reached not when there is nothing left to add, but when there is nothing left to take away.
Besides -  I am the gfx guy!

i suk at computer sketches... and yes the privates
dw about the tw style skin but take out the private parts on the other

hello, my names jack, i love making new skins and i have a rubber duck for a gun!

why not...

Landil, if you like you can use my mirror for keeping your thread updated, just link images Teeworlds.Net Landil's Skin

Skunky is my new friend. You can find the skin as always at tee-db
http://www.teeworlds-db.com/web/Landil/previews/skunk.png

Antoine de Saint Exupéry: It seems that perfection is reached not when there is nothing left to add, but when there is nothing left to take away.

umm, thats pretty good, not as good as your others i dont think. You are one of the best at skin design. try going back to the more classic teeworlds style though. Good job, keep up the good work

why not...

the feet are classic teeworlds style. I wanted to test how it looks like if I mix my animal style (one head with mata eyes) with teeworldsstyle. Prolly I will change the feet later.

Lappi is doing the classic teeworlds style. I simply wanna show what is possible at present.

landil, jw, how do u do those heads?

why not...

Ey Landil... haven't you gone a little far with the Creative Commons License? big_smile

maybe ... but someone needs to teach the children here that one cannot copy-paste-steal graphics of others or that it is not kind to give no credits.

61 (edited by TeBob 2008-10-15 18:05:44)

Thats looks really good. Pease upload big_smile

http://img221.imageshack.us/img221/7756/image1fu3.png http://www.teeworlds-db.com/web/Landil/previews/cowtee.png howdieeee cowboy
it's not that teeish, but ... you want it, you get it wink

this skin is a little wierdy
because i can but the eyes over the hat

but good job big_smile

I am <x|HT|x> oio BR leader of <x|HT|x>smile
Heaven Tees the best BR clan big_smile. Ally of cKz`
                            GG for all

oh this ones really cool!

Landil wrote:

someone needs to teach the children here that one cannot copy-paste-steal graphics of others or that it is not kind to give no credits.

Agree 100% on this comment.

_|---------------------------------------|_
  |Skins StudioPaw Steam Icon Graphics |
_|---------------------------------------|_

66 (edited by Landil 2008-10-19 20:07:18)

http://www.teeworlds-db.com/web/Landil/previews/Karl.png brown bear Karl added. Maybe the solution for our Danish friend?

67 (edited by Reaper 2008-10-19 20:32:13)

*removed*

ima charhgin ma lazerz!!1
SHOOP DA WHOOOOP!!!!!!11

lol and i thought this thread is about cute skins

*** JUSTICE ALWAYS WINS ***

mmm,ithink lappi and landil should make more skins...they are just too good=)

Landil wrote:

http://www.teeworlds-db.com/web/Landil/ … s/Karl.png brown bear Karl added. Maybe the solution for our Danish friend?

Karl is cute :3

such a sk up! landil is 36...couldnt belive that...

messenger wrote:

yikes yikes My mother told me not to talk with strange people like Landil... lol (joke)

oh yes...

GaBOr wrote:
messenger wrote:

yikes yikes My mother told me not to talk with strange people like Landil... lol (joke)

Brilliant! So don't need to talk to you.

Landil wrote:

http://www.teeworlds-db.com/web/Landil/ … s/Karl.png brown bear Karl added. Maybe the solution for our Danish friend?

Isn't he the peddobear?

Don't apologize for your English! Improve it. woerterbuch.info
I am the master of spelling: THE TEECHER ~~~ YEAH 30th Skinversary
teeyes.repage5.deteeworlds-db.com