Re: Teeworlds on Steam, now released!

Congratulations smile

This is a very good thing, I just installed teeworlds version on Steam and it works well on my computer smile
Also, a good thing to add to 0.7 would be achievements, like first kill, bomber (50 grenade launcher kills),etc...

Maybe make a separated github repo for those achievements ?

Also, really great trailer video smile
This Steam version is really a good thing, I can finally have my playing time of this game I play since 2013 tongue

Has we say in-game, GG !

IGN = in-game name = the name you have when playing = the name you have when playing this game named teeworlds = the game you have playing this name gamed teeworlds and not the clan = Feeder

I don't use steam but it's a good thing .
More people will discover this awesome game ! big_smile

Rakdos , The Riot Lord .

... and more people will just drag it through a pile of poo. nothing bad bug If some remembered the old days some years ago... but yes, great news (and a bit old news)

Having troubles finding servers in the serverlist? Go to Pastebin (its a referer cause there is daily a new pastebin) and add the lines to your settings.cfg (in %APPDATA%\teeworlds). Then open teeworlds and go to the favorites tab. (Note however, standard teeworlds client can only show 256 favorites, use ddnet instead)

Now it's released on steam, TONS of people play it, so, I wondered if , 0.7.0 is possible ? anyyyyyy time soon ?

Not Magic.Just Luck.

well, in 10 years maybe

Teeworlds [ friends ] clan
Some YouTube Stuff about Teeworlds

"TONS of players on steam"

If they stick to their plans, all these things must be done before 0.7 can be released...

58 (edited by jxsl13 2016-08-28 22:01:09)

hm, a few seem hard to realize, but seems possible within half a year.
Edit: but still, I think it will be about 3-10 years

Teeworlds [ friends ] clan
Some YouTube Stuff about Teeworlds

Now all of you can play teeworlds in iPhone/iPad for free now smile
please help to give a new post in the "New" index.
https://www.teeworlds.com/forum/viewtop … 54#p119554