1 (edited by rabz 2012-01-05 04:01:18)

Topic: 1 BULLET MOD!

Hello. Today when i played the zcatch All weapons mod i thought that it would be funny if someone could make a mod where you spawn with 1 bullet and if you kill with it you get a bullet back like in cod games
however if you miss you have to use hammer and if you kill with the hammer you will get a bullet back to!

When killed you should have to wait as spectator for a new round to start. Last one alive will win!

In my opinion i think it could be funny. And it could be used with all weapons to but i think grenade and pistol would be the most fun cause they are a bit harder to aim with since they doesnt fly in a straight line !

If someone could make this mod i would be really happy.

Me myself cant make mods, i have no experience of these kind of things, im just a regular gamer! forgive me for my bad english and thanks for reading this big_smile

Re: 1 BULLET MOD!

er.. what?

3 (edited by Leefy 2012-01-05 20:18:55)

I like your idea just cant code it for you sorry sad I am still in the first course of Wibit

Teecrusaders clan
Teenews!
Leefy's blog! Never give up! on the way of becoming a programer! wink

hah okay sad Let's hope someone else can/want to ! smile

if no problem for you I can add this in the next version of the MMod wink http://www.teeworlds.com/forum/viewtopi … 375#p93375

Chlab'lak - Tees Lover <3 | Peace Man !
Gormee.Co-L - Find us at gormee.xooit.com

That would be really nice if you did Chlablak ! big_smile

I recently started to create an MOD, which is pretty similar to what you want.

I don't have the time to translate it now, google does it very well for some basic information.

I will try to translate today, after work.

P.S.: Sorry for the bad english, it i don't have enough time to read over my text. big_smile

Regards Steve.

Advanced zCatch Mod
Hi all,

I have recently started creating a MOD. Now I am looking for people who would like to help me.

the MOD itself (in short facts):
- Based on zCatch
- Each player has only one shot at the beginning
- all over the map, you can pick new InstagibRifles (1 Shot)
- if you have used your shot, you must move fast to get new ammunition
- Second anti camper function, if someone is camping, all catched players will be released

maybe the following features:
- You can register
- For registered players a statistic is created (Who is the best player)
- maybe a Global database with statistics for all players

why I want to do this mod:
Everyone who likes to play zCatch experienced being on a server full of bots, campers, low-Movement-Players Funvoter. This MOD would prevent all this.
- using a Bot would be pointless, because you always have to get new ammunition. (players with bot can be killed, because most of them have bad movement.)
- Camper only have one shot and then also have to move again, otherwise they are helpless and can be killed with no risk.
- Low-Movement-player (i don't want to excluded those from playing my mod) can't survive for minutes by luck, so you don't have to watch them for minutes.
- Voting can be turned off, because camper and bots have no real chance. Therefore, no Funvotes.

What else do I need:
A coder (knowledge of Teeworlds source)
A mapper (for editing existing / create new maps)
Beta-tester

If you have questions or suggestions, ideas or complaints. Please let me know.
Everyone who wants to help is welcome to attend!

I hope you like my idea.

Best regards
Steve aka. hardliner66

replaced by english translation // Landil

One in the barell ha? Me like it big_smile
But it should only be the gun, no grenade.

P.S. What do you think of "Capture the Artifact" from AC:R?

Once in a century...

9 (edited by hardliner66 2012-01-19 15:04:42)

@DARK HUNTER: did you mean me?

Here is the translation:

Advanced zCatch Mod
Hi all,

I have recently started creating a MOD. Now I am looking for people who would like to help me.

the MOD itself (in short facts):
- Based on zCatch
- Each player has only one shot at the beginning
- all over the map, you can pick new InstagibRifles (1 Shot)
- if you have used your shot, you must move fast to get new ammunition
- Second anti camper function, if someone is camping, all catched players will be released

maybe the following features:
- You can register
- For registered players a statistic is created (Who is the best player)
- maybe a Global database with statistics for all players

why I want to do this mod:
Everyone who likes to play zCatch experienced being on a server full of bots, campers, low-Movement-Players Funvoter. This MOD would prevent all this.
- using a Bot would be pointless, because you always have to get new ammunition. (players with bot can be killed, because most of them have bad movement.)
- Camper only have one shot and then also have to move again, otherwise they are helpless and can be killed with no risk.
- Low-Movement-player (i don't want to excluded those from playing my mod) can't survive for minutes by luck, so you don't have to watch them for minutes.
- Voting can be turned off, because camper and bots have no real chance. Therefore, no Funvotes.

What else do I need:
A coder (knowledge of Teeworlds source)
A mapper (for editing existing / create new maps)
Beta-tester

If you have questions or suggestions, ideas or complaints. Please let me know.
Everyone who wants to help is welcome to attend!

I hope you like my idea.

Best regards
Steve aka. hardliner66

Please tell me what you think about.

regards steve

I was just about to write about an idea for a new mod and this is exactly what i had in mind, except only use gun and hammer ( to use if no bullets remain) and i dont like the idea about picking up ammo off the ground :L and of course every player starts off with pne heart. But picking up amor wouldnt be so bad, but it should be hard to find armor on the map (very few to find or else some players would be impossible to kill (3-5 armors spread out on 1 map is enough)
But if you do put ammo pick up in the mod then dont put armor pickup, cause both would be a bit unfair but i prefer armor instead of ammo c:

I got this idea of the mod of my bro who is playing CoD ("One in a Chamber", i think its called €:

Recoil32

I think laser would be harder cause the target is moving

Teecrusaders clan
Teenews!
Leefy's blog! Never give up! on the way of becoming a programer! wink

I will stick with gun, because I like "Originality" more than "Custom" tongue
Just sayin :")

Recoil32