Topic: [QUESTION] Paging General Shakes and whoever runs Blumentopf...

Hi everyone,
I mostly play on the US FNG server, "Blumentopfshakes," run by a player named General Shakes. A while ago he said he'd host a map I made, which is now complete (and, hopefully, pretty cool, plus it's got an all-new tileset), but I've been having a hard time reaching him and he seems to not be playing much these days. If anyone has contact info for him I'd be very appreciative if you either messaged me or sent him a link to this post.

I'm also wondering how to reach whoever runs the FNG servers in Europe, so that they can host the map too. (I don't play there because my ping is so bad).

Link to the map: http://dl.dropbox.com/u/10528946/fng_ad … forest.map
Based on my understanding of what the FNG server looks for, I *believe* it's all ready to run (the little yellow pentagram "sacrifice tiles" from the fng entities.png file are on the right places on the game layer, and I don't think anything else special is required). A server helper actually uploaded it on Blumentopfshakes for me, so it only needs to be made votable.

Thanks for any help!

Re: [QUESTION] Paging General Shakes and whoever runs Blumentopf...

It's Apprentice Sheng who runs it and you may contact him by visiting his IRC channel #freeze-ng at irc.freenode.net