Topic: [MAP]K.O.hills

Here is a DM map made for the "Super Smash Bros" mod, but it also works with plane dm...

Description: A medium sized, Grassy, map.

Game type: DM

Version: 0.5.1

Download link: Click me!

Screen shot:
http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b269/flowerchild7777777/KOhills.jpg

Give others the respect you wish to be respected with. In the mean time, enjoy the website!

Re: [MAP]K.O.hills

In all honesty Bee, it's not that great. The overall shape of the map is pretty blah, and overall, it's boring.

Upcoming mapper the utilizes in re-creating classic NES & SNES title into maps.
His name? Gentlemen.
Commit it to memory.

3 (edited by Bee 2009-03-30 07:01:41)

Gentlemen wrote:

In all honesty Bee, it's not that great. The overall shape of the map is pretty blah, and overall, it's boring.

I'm not sure if you know that much about editor, or how a map actually looks like once you play it, or how much boringer it can get. wink

But you are entitled to your opinion.

So, what do you think can make it better?

Give others the respect you wish to be respected with. In the mean time, enjoy the website!

Hmm i have experience with the map editor and i have to say its a bit boring... theres no extra things all the ledges are just standing next to eachother. And why are u so obsessed with spikes??

Bye.

|X-treme|Bee wrote:
Gentlemen wrote:

I'm not sure if you know that much about editor, or how a map actually looks like once you play it, or how much boringer it can get. wink

I'm well aware of the above.

Well, the shape of some platforms are completely square for starters, which just makes it look like crap. Try mixing the shape up a bit, trying to make it look a little more "natural".

Upcoming mapper the utilizes in re-creating classic NES & SNES title into maps.
His name? Gentlemen.
Commit it to memory.

dinosmoothie wrote:

Hmm i have experience with the map editor and i have to say its a bit boring... theres no extra things all the ledges are just standing next to eachother. And why are u so obsessed with spikes??

I have to admit, it is boring for just dm.

But I originally made it for a mod, that is why it is, how it is... kinda

Gentlemen wrote:
|X-treme|Bee wrote:
Gentlemen wrote:

I'm well aware of the above.

Well, the shape of some platforms are completely square for starters, which just makes it look like crap. Try mixing the shape up a bit, trying to make it look a little more "natural".

Hum... okay.
Thanks. :]